I've decided that if and when I get a 10 gallon fish tank, I'll start a sorority. Here comes the questions:
1. How many should I add? I Don't know if odd or even is better. I want to add either 5 or 6 Bettas, if possible.
2. How do I introduce them? I don't want them trying to kill each other and I don't want toxic ammonia levels (my tank will be cycled by the time I add fish)
3. What if a fish starves? If I get a few Bettas and one can't get to the food because the others are more piggish it will starve how do I prevent this?
4. Just a question on females in general... I see them in pictures with HUGE stomachs. Does that only happen if it sees a male or does it mean it has a disease or is bloated? Or does it happen all the time no matter what?
5. I read something about quarantining them before they're put in the tank? How am I supposed to do that, exactly?
6. Well... that's pretty much it