Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-18-2010, 07:04 PM   #11 
ashleyy

I would call the company before trying to fix it. That way they can't claim you did something by taking it apart.

I would personally call right away, they should be willing to help you fix it or offer you a replacement.
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #12 
jonlong

Not sure if you have resolved the issue yet, but here are a few solutions:

I have a 2 week old filter for this tank that I will give you for free, as long as you can cover shipping cost. It works great and is completely quiet.

A Whisper 3i or Red Sea Deco Art Nano filter both work as replacement filters and each cost about $15. Here is my youtube review of the nano filter ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hEqen4d13o]YouTube - Red Sea Deco Art Nano Filter[/ame]).

I had a problem with an Aqueon product in the past, emailed the company, and they sent me a replacement immediately. They didn't ask for a date of purchase, receipt, or even the defective product. I'm sure they would be happy to help you out.

I don't check these forums often, so if you are interested in my filter, email me (jonlong724 @ gmail dot com)
jonlong is offline   Reply With Quote