Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #11 
Alexanderismylife

Blondes are dumb. -_- And how everyone thinks minneostans talk..-_- Whenever theres a movie with minnesotans in it theres always that stupid "OH YEAAAAH dont cha know!" voice in it. *FACE PALM* haha Idk if anyones heard it though.
Alexanderismylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:10 PM   #12 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Bwhaha. See I dont even think Minnesota people have an accent really. I dont think I do either, but whenever we go to Texas people at stores ask if I am from Canada... =/
and no, I do not say eh! :P
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:41 PM   #13 
JKfish

I hate when people assume because I'm shy and smart that they can push me around and cheat off me. I also hate when a ceratin person says things like "Hey, Asian, how was your lunch? Whose dog did you eat this time?" and how some people make random "asian" noises like ching chang, blah blah blah when around me to tick me off.

I hate the redneck assumptions (though sometimes it is true with kids...)

Northeners are all nerds

people who like black are emo

etc.

I hate sterotypes in general.

Luckily, most sterotypes aren't used in my school, though there can be some assumptuous people at times -_-*
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

People think that just because I have a disability that I don't have a brain!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #15 
Betta Slave

A few stereo-types for Canadians that tick me off. >.>

I hate it how we all supposedly end our sentences with "eh?". Grr. XD

And apparenty we all say "oot" and "aboot" instead of "out" and "about".

And at school, just because I wear lots of black that makes me emo. Just because I have bangs that cover my left eye and sometimes both of my eyes makes me emo. Just because I sometimes wear eyeliner makes me emo! What the heck! >.>'

Edit- and just because I play bass guitar means I'm a heavy smoker. Uh... excuse me?

Last edited by Betta Slave; 11-18-2010 at 09:51 PM.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:10 PM   #16 
xswornxoffxjello

"Smart" people think that they're better than you. Double this if they're shy.

I do fit the redhead-bad-temper stereotype...but people laugh me off when I get angry.

Off-topic: my parents think I'm a bit crazy because they are pretty laid back people (I am too, mostly) and whenever I get angry they say something like "Anger never solved anything" and "It will all work out".
xswornxoffxjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:08 AM   #17 
meeka

When people think that all Australians say g'mate, eat vegemite out of the jar, wrestle crocodiles like Steve Irwin and have koalas and kangaroos for pets.
meeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:33 PM   #18 
nochoramet

Yeah ppl think Alabamians marry their first cousins/brothers/sisters all that fun stuff. They also think we all hate black people, drive muddy pickups, missing teeth, and all the other stereotypical redneck things.

Um, we all arent like that.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #19 
FireKidomaru

i absolutly hate it when the stereotype comes up of "Girls cant do martial arts" or "Girls [you](me) cant hurt me"..im a tird degree balckbelt..im obviously capable of defending myself..but no one thinks so..they think martial arts are only for boys..sure its a male dominated sport but hey girls can do it too
FireKidomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 12:15 AM   #20 
vaygirl

Not all overweight people are lazy slobs who eat and eat and eat. Some of us just have the metabolism of a tree sloth. :P

Not all red heads have a temper.

Women are not bad drivers. I've had one accident in 22 years. I can drive circles around half the men I know.

Not everyone from NJ is like The Real Housewives of NJ or the Jersey Shore (and actually, all but one of them is from Staten Island). I don't have big giant hair and I don't wear a lot of gaudy jewelry and a truckload of makeup. I grew up near Ocean City. No one who lived in that area looked like that. Most of them looked like California surfers. It was the people who came in from Philly who looked like that! (How's that for stereotype? :P It's okay, I lived in that area too. George Carlin says it's okay to hit your own guys.)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote