Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #11 
CodeRed
Member
 
CodeRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USofA
I'm console. PCs are nice for mods, but it just blows up my computer.
I'm a HUGE gamer, lol. I like Dynasty Warriors (and Samurai Warriors), Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed (2 and Brotherhood), Fable 2, Sims 3 (although I preferred 2), Zoo Tycoon, Oblivion, Dragon Age.... and probably more that I'm forgetting, lol. I'm okay with Halo, I don't like CoD at all.... that's about it, lol.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #12 
Jupiter
Member
 
Jupiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Me! Just got back from playing Bayonetta, heheh.

Consoles for me. I like to play MMORPGs sometimes with friends, but I get tired of those quickly.

I like a lot of games! Not really into FPS/War games or sports games though...

I looove Pokemon. Can't wait for Black/White!

Two other games I'm really looking forward to are Catherine and the Persona 2: Innocent Sin port to the PSP...eek..Persona 2 is one of my all time favourite games. I'm a bit of a Shin Megami Tensei fan.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #13 
danifacetastic
Member
 
danifacetastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Me! Just got back from playing Bayonetta, heheh.

Consoles for me. I like to play MMORPGs sometimes with friends, but I get tired of those quickly.

I like a lot of games! Not really into FPS/War games or sports games though...

I looove Pokemon. Can't wait for Black/White!

Two other games I'm really looking forward to are Catherine and the Persona 2: Innocent Sin port to the PSP...eek..Persona 2 is one of my all time favourite games. I'm a bit of a Shin Megami Tensei fan.

I'm excited for Black and White tooo!!!!!
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:52 PM   #14 
Jupiter
Member
 
Jupiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario
Which one are you planning to get? I'm thinking of White. The grass starter is soo cute!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #15 
AngelicScars
Member
 
AngelicScars's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SC
We are huge gamers here as well. Everyone is all when we tell them about the systems/games we have. LOL!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #16 
VioletTrauma
New Member
 
VioletTrauma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
i pc game alot with my friends i console frim time to time <3

S4 leauge is my fave <3
VioletTrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #17 
danifacetastic
Member
 
danifacetastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Which one are you planning to get? I'm thinking of White. The grass starter is soo cute!
I'll probably get Black. And either the fire or water starter. I usually pick fire.
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #18 
ilovebunnies
Member
 
ilovebunnies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
I love my wii and ds. I can't wait for the 3DS, it's going to be mind blowingly awesome!

Love Trama Center Games, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Zelda, Mario, Golden Sun, and Animal Crossing. So many games, they're all so great!
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #19 
AngelicScars
Member
 
AngelicScars's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebunnies View Post
I love my wii and ds. I can't wait for the 3DS, it's going to be mind blowingly awesome!

Love Trama Center Games, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Zelda, Mario, Golden Sun, and Animal Crossing. So many games, they're all so great!
3D is really overrated. DH wants it though LOL!

I'm happy with my DSi.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #20 
ilovebunnies
Member
 
ilovebunnies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
3D is really overrated. DH wants it though LOL!

I'm happy with my DSi.
I love my dsi too! It isn't so much the 3D, it's all the great games that they are going to have on it. That's why it's so exciting!
ilovebunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any gamers? kpullen89 The Lounge 19 06-04-2010 11:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.