Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #21 
Malvolti

Alright, I'll bite!

I own just about every console since the Atari and a lot of the classics on those consoles; various Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy and Pokemon titles as well as a lot of less common titles, too many to go into detail.

I love RPGs and Strategy games. Age of Empires (2 to 4 and Mythology), Sim City, The Sims, Starcraft (1 and 2) and Warcraft (1 through 3) are the main Strategy games I play. As for RPGs I enjoy most Final Fantasies, the Diablo series, and quite a number of MMOs (Including Guild Wars, WoW and Star Trek Online). I also play a lot of Fallout (1 and 3) which I consider more of an RPG than a Shooter.

I'll probably look into getting a 3DS for myself since my mother hijacked my DS (she loves her Brain age and sudoku games) and I avoided buying a DSi, not because I didn't want one but because I "had" a DS.

Does anyone remember Sim Ant for the Super nintendo? That game deserves a sequel.

Last edited by Malvolti; 11-20-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Malvolti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #22 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolti View Post
Alright, I'll bite!

I own just about every console since the Atari and a lot of the classics on those consoles; various Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy and Pokemon titles as well as a lot of less common titles, too many to go into detail.

I love RPGs and Strategy games. Age of Empires (2 to 4 and Mythology), Sim City, The Sims, Starcraft (1 and 2) and Warcraft (1 through 3) are the main Strategy games I play. As for RPGs I enjoy most Final Fantasies, the Diablo series, and quite a number of MMOs (Including Guild Wars, WoW and Star Trek Online). I also play a lot of Fallout (1 and 3) which I consider more of an RPG than a Shooter.

I'll probably look into getting a 3DS for myself since my mother hijacked my DS (she loves her Brain age and sudoku games) and I avoided buying a DSi, not because I didn't want one but because I "had" a DS.

Does anyone remember Sim Ant for the Super nintendo? That game deserves a sequel.
Sounds like us with the consoles too.

I had a DS lite, I traded it in for the DSi. Of course, we never like to give up on systems, handhelds and all. BUT, it was mine and I wanted the DSi.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #23 
danifacetastic

I've had quite a few consoles too. For platforms I've had a SNES, Gamecube, Wii, and PS2.

Hanhelds I've had a Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, and DS Lite.

The reason I didn't get a DSi is because I traded in my SP for credit towards my DS and if I traded in my DS Lite I wouldn't have anything to play Advance games on but I bought another SP so I'm prepared to give my Lite up...
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:56 PM   #24 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicScars View Post
So who does more console gaming and who is more into PC gaming?

I'm console ALL. THE. WAY.

I play Sims on my computer, but everything else console.

I want to get the kinect for my boyfriends xbox SOOOO bad.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #25 
purplemuffin

I am a gamer..... So much so that I am also in college in order to go into game design and concept art haha!

My games I love:
Monster hunter, psychonauts, fall out 3, assassin's creed, the sims (1, 2, and 3), little big planet, knights of the old republic, mario (anything), most nintendo 64 games, pokemon(any), phoenix wright (including apollo justice and ace investigations), some facebook games(happy pets/aquarium, etc.), some casual fun games like cooking mama, oblivion, age of empires, golden sun, harvest moon(any), and many more I can't think of..

I would suggest any of those games to be played by ANYONE. Especially psychonauts..Since they are trying to make a sequel right now but need to be sure there is enough interest XD oh goodness, I've been waiting 5 years for a sequel!

I prefer console games on the computer--I have a controller for the computer and having it on there allows for faster game updates(fixed glitches easy to download) or even hacks and mods(like costumes people made)... also you can insert your own music into the game that way which is a blast. But I am a handheld addict as well, especially for casual games for fun--harvest moon for instance, I love it on the ds, EXCELLENT game. Only the boy version though, it has glitches to manipulate that helps because the game was designed to be far too hard, the girl fixed version is a pain in the butt.

For the PSP, nothing beats monster hunter unite. That game changed the way I see monsters, and changed the way I design them. So good!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #26 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemuffin View Post
harvest moon for instance, I love it on the ds, EXCELLENT game. Only the boy version though, it has glitches to manipulate that helps because the game was designed to be far too hard, the girl fixed version is a pain in the butt.
Reminds me of the Another Wonderful Life version for the Gamecube. My sister found out that putting a controller into the 3rd port gives you a lot fo stuff, like tons of random items and gold. :)
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #27 
Malvolti

Or Duck Hunt for the nintendo, most people don't know that the 2nd player port lets you control the birds.
Malvolti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #28 
AngelicScars

My hubby's dream job is being a level designer. He's slowly working his way there.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:32 PM   #29 
ashleyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplemuffin View Post
My games I love:
Monster hunter, psychonauts, fall out 3, assassin's creed, the sims (1, 2, and 3), little big planet, knights of the old republic, mario (anything), most nintendo 64 games, pokemon(any), phoenix wright (including apollo justice and ace investigations), some facebook games(happy pets/aquarium, etc.), some casual fun games like cooking mama, oblivion, age of empires, golden sun, harvest moon(any), and many more I can't think of..
my boyfriend always plays age of empires!
he also plays runescape, WoW, rome total war, ...some other game, idk what its called but i always hear it go "fire in the hole!!" haha, so i always call it fire in the hole game.
ashleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #30 
CodeRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Reminds me of the Another Wonderful Life version for the Gamecube. My sister found out that putting a controller into the 3rd port gives you a lot fo stuff, like tons of random items and gold. :)
I exploited that, and regretted it ): One of the fun parts about Harvest Moon is needing to fight for all of the money you earn. After that it was just... what do I do now, lol? Had no meaning xD So I avoid cheats on Harvest Moon now. (By the way, Harvest Moon is on my list of Love games xD)

Just finished (or just about, just some Courtesan assignments left...) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. The repressed memories are seriously sad Dx Like... omg sad xD
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote