Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #21 
Capricorn

I think we need to take a step back from this and just evaluate what's going on.. there are obviously some misunderstandings here, and there may or may not be something wrong with how the fish are being kept. I'm -not- attacking anyone, so please don't think that I am. I've read the other threads and I agree, bettabreeder, that you should probably take a break from trying to breed until you've gathered more information and have more adequate space to attempt it again. The users on these forums are looking out for the health of the fish.

Perhaps you should let us know exactly what sorts of tanks and setups you have so we have a better idea of it.. I've read several different things across the many threads you've made and I'm not sure exactly what sizes are what and who is where.

Again, we're really here to help, not to embarrass you.. there are several members that have a wealth of information, especially when it comes to breeding. Always be ready to learn from them.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #22 
bettabreeder123
Banned

Already did and breeding. All I do is ask some questions that get over exxagerrqted
Old 12-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #23 
TaylorW

*waves magical wand of dead-ification*

Die thread die! This conversation has lost it's original purpose and has gone on to the point where it has lost it's usefulness.

I say we all no longer reply and let it fade into oblivion.

DEAD THREAD
Old 12-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #24 
Perdue

this guy starts alot of threads that turn into this....
Old 12-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #25 
Duncan13

Bettabreeder123 you should leave and come back to this forum when you are more properly educated about betta breeding. Breeding fish is not the same as playing with action figures. It's a big responsibility and not something to just do without thinking. Most of us join forums to lean more about fish. If you don't want to learn and improve and only want to share your own ideas, I think you should not post here.
Closed Thread