Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #11 
danifacetastic

How many bright colored plants do you have?
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #12 
1fish2fish

I have one reddish-pink one that is glow in the dark, one blue one, one purpely one, and a green glow in the dark one.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:04 PM   #13 
danifacetastic

How much do you think for the four of them? I can't promise anything so don't hold them or anything but I'm curious.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #14 
1fish2fish

I lied.. I looked at the bag and found one more pinkish-red plant.

Two of them are medium, two small, and one tiny.. for all of them would be $8.50 plus shipping.

All of those would fill a 3-5 gallon nicely. I can get pictures of them if you want.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #15 
danifacetastic

Thats alright. I probably can't buy cause we're low on cash right now but thanks anyway :)
Old 12-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #16 
1fish2fish

Betta foods and the tiny plants are gone. I still have a LOT of other stuff.

I have enough plants and gravel to set up at least 2 5 gallon tanks with a filter. I'll even throw in a small bottle of stress zyme for free (since I don't use it any way) if someone buys at least 4 plants, gravel, and a filter. The first person that has $20 (plus shipping) can get all this.. which is a lot cheaper than if you buy it individually at what I have priced and way cheaper than you could buy it in a store.

Wanna divide it? I'll throw in one free home made divider custom built to fit your tank (either 5 or 10 gallon) if you buy the aquarium silicone.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #17 
1fish2fish

Aquarium sealant is gone as well. However if you still want home made dividers just let me know what size and I'll make them for $3 a piece plus shipping.

Here are a couple pictures..

Gravel.. the jars are 1 gallon each so you can sort of estimate how much I have.

Plastic plants.. I have a LOT, no kidding..
Old 12-14-2010, 06:24 PM   #18 
1fish2fish

I'm bumping this one more time and I'm also about to re-post it on another forum. If you need or want ANY thing PLEASE PM me.

All the proceeds from this stuff is going to be donated to Oliver, a rottweiler whose owner is on my dog forum. Oliver is a special boy who needs very expensive surgery and the dog forum is doing everything we can to help. I'm not asking for donations but if you'd like to help you can buy some of this fishie crap. Prices are totally negotiable and the more you buy the more bang for your buck you'll get on shipping. I can ship this stuff for about $5 a box so buy, buy, buy!!

Here's a link about Oliver, I believe his owner is on TFK some of the time, her username would be Inga.

I won't bump this again because I don't want to get annoying.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #19 
anglnarnld

Im interested in the 2 50watt heaters and *maybe* some plants. :)) Plz keep the heaters on hold ;D Ty
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:31 PM   #20 
1fish2fish

Sorry but I can't keep anything on hold :( it's first come first served because I'm trying to raise the money as fast as possible.

That being said no one has been interested in the heaters yet so you may end up being able to get them anyways.

I just want to re-iterate thought that these heaters are NOT fully functional. They'll heat a smaller tank but shouldn't be used in anything bigger than a 5 gallon because they just wont' work. They also make noise when turning on and off... but they're still good in an emergency situation.