Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-07-2010, 10:39 PM   #1 
JKfish

Forum Project sign up sheet

this is carrying over as an idea from another thread "flushing live fish"

Here's the idea. We're sick of all these videos of betta cruelty and "care" on youtube, no? And I'm assuming most of all of us would jump at a chance to do something to inform the general public... but as one person, you don't have enough time or resources to make an impact.

If we can get enough people to sign up for this, we might make our own bettafish.com user account of youtube, and people will each take ONE or TWO topics to make videos on. This way we can create many informative videos without any one person working too hard.

Possible video ideas would probably be: Bettafish Care: Feeding, Housing, Tank Cleaning, etc. Betta Breeding , Betta Fish Tank Mates, Betta DIY Projects, etc

if you have an idea for a video, just give a name :)

If you decide to do this, the only requirement is that you know your information on your topic and that you get someone else to look over it for missing info :)
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #2 
CjRager89

That does sound fun. I might be able to do a DIY for a led hood, as I plan on making one soon :)
thread here ---> http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....234#post488234

I may also be making some bamboo. Yes MAKING bamboo, out of clay, then painting them. Seeing as I really really really want some in my tank, but I have not heard the best things about it I might try making some. I want it to be like this bamboo.... Or is there a way to use real for this??
CjRager89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #3 
TigerLily

I could volunteer to do a short video, mostly likely something related to care or maintenance.
TigerLily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #4 
bloo97

I may be able to do something about how much you should feed your betta. But do I have to get a Youtube account? If so I can't, unless I can find a way to send y'all a Windows Movie Maker file.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #5 
bloo97

OOOOH! Idea! We cpold get a Photobucket account for like a bettafish.com thing. :P
Old 10-08-2010, 08:26 AM   #6 
Betta Slave

I would probably be able to do a video... though it'd up to you guys what I'd be assigned to. :)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #7 
wystearya

I think this is a wonderful idea! I don't know if I could make a good video though, but if there is anything I could do to help, like writing an article or searching for information I'd be willing to pitch in. :)
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #8 
Alex09

Like jkfish said, Someone will make a youtube account which will then be shared for members to post their vids. OR we could send them the vids and they will post them for us.
Alex09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #9 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex09 View Post
Like jkfish said, Someone will make a youtube account which will then be shared for members to post their vids. OR we could send them the vids and they will post them for us.
Ah. Got it. So yes, I may be able to do something! I can do feeding, and possibly anything else y'all got for me.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:24 AM   #10 
luv2run21

I could do some thing about cleaning the tank!
luv2run21 is offline   Reply With Quote