Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2010, 12:50 PM   #1 
danifacetastic

Relocating For Christmas

So in my family we all spend the night at my great grandmas house on Christmas Eve and last year there was a huge snow storm and the power went out at her house and mine (15 min away) and we stayed at her house for almost a week and the power was out for about 6 days there (3 days at my house) but we stayed there because it was closer to my grandmas (who I live with) work.

ANYWAY they have a generator now so we wouldn't have to worry about power outages. I would be a little worried leaving my 3 bettas at home if something like that happened. Their water would get too cold. So I was going to bring them over here for Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day. I goofed up and gave away the first 1 gallon tank I got. I still have 2 one gallon tanks and I have 2 heaters (1 is in my 10 gal divided now). I can't buy another container or another heater. I can probably find a big vase and my Nana keeps her house around 70 and I could put a light above the vase.

I know this isn't very GOOD for the bettas but do you think it would work for just one night?
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote