Old 12-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #13 
Ethan

keep going it's awesome!!!!!!!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:25 AM   #14 
baylee767

Mre again!

Part 6: More burns

It had been nearly a month since being put in this new cage. I was happy at first, clean water and more space, but I should've known it was too good to last. Once again, my fins were melting away, my scales were like little balls of fire coating my body. So far only 1 waterchange has occured in this cage, and my stomach was ready to burst! But I still had to eat, if food never comes by than I'll starve. Better full than hungry. I tried nibbling my tail today, I was so insane.

My favorite feeder was in the room with my old bowl and clean water. Is that feeder cleaning my water? I wondered. The feeder plunged in a net. "Noo!" I cried, and I slowely swam away. It was too late, she had me. I was lifted out of the water and towards the bowl. I wriggled to get near the water, and I was released. Unfortunatly, my head hit the side and I slid down the side of the bowl and down onto the ground.

"HELP! I'M DYING NOOOOOOOOO!" I shrieked, flopping, wishing for the sensation of water. I heard my feeder scream. The feeder that used to be my favorite grabbed me with its bare hands and dropped me back in my tank. My stress stripes showed up on their own, and I lay on the bottom of my cage, heaving. One of my pectoral fins hurt, too, but that was going away. Why must I suffer all these burns?
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:23 AM   #15 
TaylorW

Oh no!!!! :( :( :(
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:19 PM   #16 
Ethan

ouch!!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #17 
bloo97

Ba da bum ba bum! I'm luvin' it. :P
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #18 
baylee767

I had to give it a sad turn because this IS a true story, and there was a sad part. I wish there hadn't been, though. Enough with the sad stuff!!!

In case it's confusing you, the thing where his eyes need to adjust after water changes is just something I came up with. Like when you squeeze your eyes shut and open them things are blurry for a minute.

Part 7: My new feeder

An hour later I had pretty much forgotten the incident. It all came back to me when my formerly favorite feeder scooped me witht a net and into the bowl. My heart raced and I feared that she was going to miss again, but I landed in the bowl, stress stripes and all. I was in the bowl for probably 10 or 20 minutes when the net came for me AGAIN! I raced away, but once again I was caught. I was dumped back into my cage. The whole place was swashing but my eyes were still adjusting. When everything calmed down I was confused. Where am I?

There was no loud box blaring next to me, in fact, for the first time ever, it was silent! For all of my life there had been noise, as a fry feeders were always checking in on me, at the pet store feeders and animals were very loud, and here it had always been the box. The silence creeped me out a bit so I called out "Hello?" But there was no answer. I realized that the water wasn't burning anymore, but I was still sore from the old water. Most of my gravel was gone, too! It had all gone away except for some in a small dish.

The feeder that used to be my favorite came over to look at me. I made my stress stripes appear and tried to flare, but I really didn't have the energy to. This feeder is the sign of the net and danger, and must be avoided at all costs. After awhile of it doing nothing, not scooping me up with a net, not moving my container back over to the loud box, I realized that it was my new feeder!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #19 
bettafish15

Yayyee! It's becoming happy~!
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #20 
Ethan

yay keep going please!!!