Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #21 
bloo97

Keep goin'!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:33 PM   #22 
baylee767

More again! In case you were wondering, I've been updating daily!

Part 8: The new scedule

To my shock and surprise, the very next day I got another water change! I had expected to not recieve one for the next month... Yes! Sadly, my new feeder wouldn't feed me that day. Late in the night, I realized my stomach didn't hurt so much anymore. Maybe my stomach hurting has something to do with eating too much food? I wondered. Nah!

The next day something was put in my home. It was no longer a cage, because the water was clean and it was quiet. Suddenly, masses of bubbles came pouring out of the new thing! I swam right into them and started biting bubbles on the surface. For the first time in awhile, my energy was back! I swam around, playing in the bubbles, and fell asleep in them.

When I woke up it was the next day and I still hadn't been fed! My stomach didn't hurt in the least, I was hungry again. My feeder came over to my home and dropped in a pellet. "Finally!" I called, zipping over and jumping for the food. I missed in my haste the first time, but I got it the second time. That day I was fed two more pellets, but that was it. No seven pellets a day anymore, I realized. Time for three pellets a day!

I was no longer sore. The feeder continued to do daily waterchanges, and added something soothing in the water that made me feel calm and healed. I need to thank it. I thought, But how?

Last edited by baylee767; 12-07-2010 at 08:35 PM.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #23 
bloo97

How will she thank her? Luv it!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #24 
BlueHaven

Good story! :D
What happened to Night?
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #25 
Ethan

good story!!!
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #26 
Ethan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
Good story! :D
What happened to Night?
I think so also
Ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:38 PM   #27 
Miharu
Banned

I love it!!!
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #28 
baylee767

That Night thing I was just about to get to, actually! I feel guilty about him, but I learned. Here goes:

Part 9: How to thank your Feeder

A few days later my feeder called me a Velvet. "I have a name I can understand!" I exclaimed, flaring and swimming in a quick circle. I Know what all the Bettas names were who I'd met... I knew my father was Dragon, my mother was Opal, One of my brothers name was Flame, one good friend was Night...

Than I remebered Night. I looked around, because I remebered this feeder had taken Night in. I could just barely see a tank that looked larger than mine sitting across the room. That's not fair! I thought. Inside the tank, there wasn't a black shape swimming around, but a pink one. That had to mean only one thing. Night was dead.

I remebered that he had once gotten a little bowl, too. This feeder must have not known much about Bettas and killed Night! If I can survive, than why couldn't Night? The answer popped up in my head almost instantly. He was old. But my feeder was taking GREAT care of me, how could that be? It must have learned. I really wanted to thank it for saving me and learning not to make the same mistakes with me as it did with Night.

It didn't occur to me how to thank my feeder until a week later. I was so happy and energetic now, and I had the energy to do it. The next day when my feeder checked on me it gasped and when it fed me it gave me an extra pellet. I could hear it shouting, all happy, and I could guess what it was shouting about. My first bubblenest.

THE END

Last edited by baylee767; 12-08-2010 at 08:28 PM.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #29 
Creat

Daw its so cute!!!! XD
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #30 
bloo97

Yay! Good story!