Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #1 
Jupiter

Had a weird dream last night.

Had a dream that, instead of Janus, I had a raspberry coloured betta with red dalmation markings on his fins that was something between a VT and a HM.

Anyway, I was trying to take pictures of him flaring when I noticed he was mating with a female betta I had in the tank. And I thought "UH OH" but it was already done, there were a ton of eggs. He hadn't even made a bubble nest yet!

My best friend came too, she was watching and started congratulating me, but I was freaking out because even though for some weird reason I had decided keeping a male and female together was a good idea, I didn't think they'd actually do anything.

So I was freaking out about what to do with the fry and stuff. I considered coming here, but I wasn't sure how to tell you guys that I had been keeping a male and a female together.

I also had another dream that I had gone to some weird factory with my mom where they were testing female hormones, and they were keeping male bettas in cups (to use as test subjects, I guess). They had some really nice ones, like a ton of coppers and with really cute white and black marble PK. I asked the lady who was consulting my mom where they got the bettas, and she said she found them on some factory shipping retail online.

Have you had any betta dreams recently?

Last edited by Jupiter; 12-01-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:11 PM   #2 
Rain Drop

Yes, but they're not really a story like yours.
When I dream about bettas it's always the same where there's a bunch of bettas swimming....not in water but the air around me. Then I'll chase after one and I never catch up to it. Then the next part of my dream usually starts by then =P
Rain Drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:25 PM   #3 
fleetfish

I once had this dream about a HUGE bettas only fish store. The bettas were of every colour and type imaginable, even quadruple tails with two heads and they were singing in harmony. . . .O_o
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #4 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

No, I havent had any betta dreams. =[ I would like that though I think, I have been having just crazy dreams in general. I had a dream the toher night I was pregnant and did not know it, and I had my baby early and it looked just like the alien living in the head of the one guy in Men In Black, and no one would take me to get diapers. LOL
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #5 
Jupiter

I had a dream once that bettas were swimming through the air too. I was in my old house with my sister and my god brother, and two of my bettas were floating around and flaring at each other. I was trying to find something to divide them, but they kept floating over it and circling each other again. When I tried to break them up, they got angry and started to attack me instead. I was running around with bettas chomping on my arms while my sister and god brother were laughing at me.

LOL fleetfish and Disco!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:30 AM   #6 
baylee767

I once dreamed that all 4 of the walls in my room were stacked to the ceiling with 5 gallon tanks with Bettas in them... 0_0
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I dreamed the other night that I was in college, living in a small dorm room and someone had given me a small tank with a betta and 2 ADF's in it. I thought, this tank is too small for the betta and frogs but what on earth am I going to do with the frogs? lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:23 AM   #8 
tsoto80

lol

you know your obsessed when you start dreaming of bettas! I had a dream the other night but cant remember it
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #9 
Sweeda88

I once dreamed that a Discus fish swam out of a tank with slits in the side (HUH?!) into thin air while I was picking out a tank at Wal*Mart. There was more to the fish dream, but that's the part that stands out. lol
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #10 
Miharu
Banned

I had a dream once that I was in my dads office at work, and all of my female bettas (I dont have them anymore) were flying or maybe swimming through the air and I was freaking out because I couldn't catch them, it was really strange... I dont remember the details, but I remember feeling like it was really important to catch them, lol.
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote