Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #1 
bettabreeder123
Banned

Question when do i have to get daphnia?

okay, my fry are doing great in their 2 gallon tank but i don't really know when i start feeding them bigger food and they're about 1-2 months old so... when?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #2 
bettafish15

You should have had all the food ready before you bred your fish. You also should know when to start feeding them.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

It is extremely important to have food the fry can eat ready before spawning. A 2 gallon is not a big enough space to raise fry. I cannot stress these things enough!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #4 
bettabreeder123
Banned

umm theres only 2 frys...
Old 12-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #5 
Tsuhei

Just LEAVE BB123. You were extremely rude in the last post in the last thread you just made. You threatened us and I don't appreciate it. I'm sure everyone else agrees.

You have to start spawning in a 10 gallon. You can't move a bubble nest. You can't move fry that are too young. You don't even have FOOD for your fry. That's like saying, "Oh, I just adopted a baby from another country a few days ago..what do you feed it?" Seriously.

You aren't a professional breeder and you aren't a mass production breeder. You aren't from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, or any other country that breeds these fish professionally.

Go back to school and leave these poor fish alone.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #6 
bettabreeder123
Banned

actually i will not leave, and you don't need a 10gallon tank. i am pretty sure i don't appreciate it too. u critesize me and i don't like it. how do u think it makes ME feel about doing this stuff now. its like u put a dent in my child hood...
Old 12-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #7 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettabreeder123 View Post
actually i will not leave, and you don't need a 10gallon tank. i am pretty sure i don't appreciate it too. u critesize me and i don't like it. how do u think it makes ME feel about doing this stuff now. its like u put a dent in my child hood...
Oh seriously? Put the blame on us. You have some nerve talking to adults in such a rude manner. We were helping you. It's called constructive criticism. If you aren't mature enough to take it, and then post about going against our advice, of course you're going to get harsher responses. You actually threatened to hurt someone, BB123. That's completely different. If you aren't mature enough to realize that, you aren't mature enough to raise fish.

Instead of playing the blame game, I honestly do think you need to leave. If you don't have a 10 gallon tank, you should have asked your parents for one. You can easily get one for ten bucks or less if you shop correctly.

You're playing with living creatures, BB123. Not toys. If you don't want to "dent your childhood", then go away and play with your friends, because breeding fish itself "dents your childhood".

Last edited by Tsuhei; 12-03-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #8 
bettabreeder123
Banned

the person behind this is only 11 and he got a life to live... he got feelings too think about that.. this is like cyberbulliyng... u are 1 sad person... :(
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 PM   #9 
Tsuhei

Can we please get a moderator in here to close this thread as well? I'm sick and tired of this person playing the blame game and hurting his fish. Look up what cyberbullying really is, BB123. This isn't it. In fact, by you saying that you have a life to live, you are implying that I do not. You're actually the one threatening people and upsetting people. THAT is cyber bullying.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #10 
TaylorW

I am sorry betta breeder, but you have turned into a troll. Don't know what one is?

Troll- One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Stop feeding the trolls people! Just report him to the forum.

Peace, I'm out of here.
Closed Thread