Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #11 
bettabreeder123
Banned

i don't wanna be a troll but u people are helping me become one here.
u are too tushie
Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #12 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettabreeder123 View Post
i don't wanna be a troll but u people are helping me become one here.
u are too tushie
Moderator, please.

I don't need an 11-year-old cyber bully and then playing the victim in this forum. He calling us names, making threats, and blaming us for things we aren't doing.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #13 
bettabreeder123
Banned

yeesh
Old 12-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #14 
bettabreeder123
Banned

hmm. threats? i don't lke u always crtisizing me. i don't like it. u make me wanna cry man. u are harsh. (or are u a woman?) i dont know. i am not a victum too. and i am not blaming i am SAYING. theres a difference u know.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #15 
TaylorW

Just leave Tsuhei, the more you post the more you feed him. Just leave and report.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:29 PM   #16 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettabreeder123 View Post
hmm. threats? i don't lke u always crtisizing me. i don't like it. u make me wanna cry man. u are harsh. (or are u a woman?) i dont know. i am not a victum too. and i am not blaming i am SAYING. theres a difference u know.
You just blamed me for "making you a troll". You're blaming me for making you want to cry. Of course I'm criticizing you, you actually asked for it when you asked for advice. Constructive. Criticism. If you don't like constructive criticism, then you're out of luck here.

You're playing the victim by saying that we, or now that I think you're targeting me directly, that I put a dent in your childhood. If a forum post puts a dent in your childhood, you need to get off the internet and go play.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #17 
bettabreeder123
Banned

okay when i asked for advice i didn't want critiscm of how i breed and stuff. i have my own methods and u got urs. i don't care about "constructive" critism nad i think u really did put a dent in my childhood. i don't wanna get off the internet cause i like going on inter net and this is where i am playing!
Old 12-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #18 
1fish2fish

I'm PMing a Mod now. This is starting to make me mad because there are other threads being pushed farther and farther down while people continue to argue with this child.

Tsuhei... I understand your frustration but to be quite frank your posts are overly harsh. You have to remember that this is a child your talking to, no matter how rude they may be. Not to mention that constantly arguing is doing nothing.

BettaBreeder123.. While it is true that every breeder has his or her own methods some of the questions you are asking show that you are NOT ready to be breeding. You should know what foods to feed and have them ready. You don't even know what age your fry are ... there's a big difference between 1 and 2 months in fry. Also you are being extremely rude and quite frankly I'm surprised any parent would let such a young child roam on the internet unsupervised.

If you do not agree with what people are telling you why do you constantly post threads? Don't you understand that every thread you post pushes someone else's thread to the bottom? That person may actually want or need the advice they are asking for instead of just posting threads without ever actually taking advice.

After seeing the health of your fish in the last thread you posted I seriously think you need to consider the health of your fish. You are breeding already unhealthy fish and creating more fish that you don't even understand how to properly take care of. I know you don't understand it now but there are lives at stake.. don't you feel bad for all the fry you will kill because of your unwillingness to listen to those more experienced than you? I feel bad for them.

To answer your question.. frozen or live daphnia can be fed at about 5 or 6 weeks of age depending on the size of your fry.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #19 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fish2fish View Post
I'm PMing a Mod now. This is starting to make me mad because there are other threads being pushed farther and farther down while people continue to argue with this child.

Tsuhei... I understand your frustration but to be quite frank your posts are overly harsh. You have to remember that this is a child your talking to, no matter how rude they may be. Not to mention that constantly arguing is doing nothing.
Don't worry. I'm leaving this in the hands of the moderators as well. It's not that I'm being overly harsh, I'm just articulating my concerns, even after my criticisms have been rejected along with everyone else's. Plus, BB123 insulting and threatening people pushed me over the edge, as well as his ill maintained manners. He wanted to be treated like an adult, so I addressed him as one. I do apologize for that, but it does take quite a bit to push me that far. I am not one for animal cruelty, including "human" cruelty.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #20 
TaylorW

It's ok Tsuhei, it was VERY hard for me to keep my mouth shut! I would like to thank Dramaqueen and Romad for their quick responses to my reports! Thank you mods!!! :) :) :)
Closed Thread