Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #1 
crowntail lover
Member
 
crowntail lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sweat homeeee Kentucky! :]
Exclamation starting bid at $2000... WHAT?

So.. Look what I found on Aquabid...Its a MUST LOOK!!!
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1291672804
crowntail lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #2 
crowntail lover
Member
 
crowntail lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Sweat homeeee Kentucky! :]
I was like :O.. ha.
crowntail lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #3 
demonicangel132007
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kentucky
I wonder if it might just be a typo or if it's because she's a red eyed albino. Slightly amused that the buy it now price is $2010.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #4 
GR34
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
is she blind in one eye
GR34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:22 AM   #5 
Tsuhei
Member
 
Tsuhei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Holy cow! Well I was lookin' on aquabid too..check this out! I really want one

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291495865

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291495982

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291496077

I wonder what the genetics are for dumbos are
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:26 AM   #6 
Staciekarp
New Member
 
Staciekarp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: British Columbia
Didn't we have a similar topic a few weeks ago? 0: Anyone know if it's the same breeder again?
Staciekarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #7 
demonicangel132007
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuhei View Post
Holy cow! Well I was lookin' on aquabid too..check this out! I really want one

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291495865

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291495982

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...hmp&1291496077

I wonder what the genetics are for dumbos are
1st link, 3rd picture is hilarious. LOL. I found a fish on there the other day that I fell in love with & if I had a tank set up (cycled, the works) and the money I would've gotten him. Unfortunately the bid isn't up anymore but I saved the pic on my computer. (EDIT: NVM, he's still there although I'm low on cash until the 15th)

↓ See? ↓
Attached Images
 

Last edited by demonicangel132007; 12-04-2010 at 02:30 AM.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:06 AM   #8 
Tsuhei
Member
 
Tsuhei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
1st link, 3rd picture is hilarious. LOL. I found a fish on there the other day that I fell in love with & if I had a tank set up (cycled, the works) and the money I would've gotten him. Unfortunately the bid isn't up anymore but I saved the pic on my computer. (EDIT: NVM, he's still there although I'm low on cash until the 15th)

↓ See? ↓
Oh wow he looks pretty! I actually like the blue dumbo fishie though..first link that I put up. He's super cute xD WANT!
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 03:09 AM   #9 
demonicangel132007
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuhei View Post
Oh wow he looks pretty! I actually like the blue dumbo fishie though..first link that I put up. He's super cute xD WANT!
He was gorgeous. They have a lot of those on there, that I torture myself looking at reminding myself that I'm broke. -sigh- One day...lol
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #10 
Neelie
Member
 
Neelie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: west ireland
to be very very honest i think the albino looks hidious!!!
red eyes is a no-go on fish and rabbits....

yeah the pectoral fins post is a repost. there's a topic up about it. i think it looks gorgeous BUT it does influence the fish swimming, so i can live without it lol.
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.