Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #11 
baylee767
Member
 
baylee767's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii- Go Diamond head!
When I had a cat he would always sit in the tree and just stare at us! Once or twice an ornament fell and my parents got angry but other than that no inncident.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:26 AM   #12 
LikeDiscoSuperfly
Member
 
LikeDiscoSuperfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
This entire thread made me LOL!

Cats are too funny! I have had cats that have ate tinsel as well, chew on the tree, clib the tree (which always reminds me of gremlins!), and of course sleep under it =]

My family dog growing up knocked over our christmas tree one year and ate most of the ornaments that didnt break.. after that for the rest of his life we tied the tree to the ceiling so it couldnt gte tipped. LOL.
our family dog now likes to pee on the tree.... =/
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:39 AM   #13 
danifacetastic
Member
 
danifacetastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeDiscoSuperfly View Post
This entire thread made me LOL!

Cats are too funny! I have had cats that have ate tinsel as well, chew on the tree, clib the tree (which always reminds me of gremlins!), and of course sleep under it =]

My family dog growing up knocked over our christmas tree one year and ate most of the ornaments that didnt break.. after that for the rest of his life we tied the tree to the ceiling so it couldnt gte tipped. LOL.
our family dog now likes to pee on the tree.... =/


o.o ATE the ornaments? Was he okay?
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:17 PM   #14 
LikeDiscoSuperfly
Member
 
LikeDiscoSuperfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by danifacetastic View Post
o.o ATE the ornaments? Was he okay?
yes, they werent glass ones -- they were either plastic or food, like dried noodles and stuff.. he was a puppy.. a BAD puppy. LOL!
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #15 
danifacetastic
Member
 
danifacetastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeDiscoSuperfly View Post
yes, they werent glass ones -- they were either plastic or food, like dried noodles and stuff.. he was a puppy.. a BAD puppy. LOL!

OHH XD I thought you meant glass and stuff...that would have been terrible.
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #16 
weluvbettas
Member
 
weluvbettas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England!;)
Today the devil (socks) was sat under the tree trying to knock the decorations off. I was expecting the whole tree to come down....
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:02 PM   #17 
LikeDiscoSuperfly
Member
 
LikeDiscoSuperfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by danifacetastic View Post
OHH XD I thought you meant glass and stuff...that would have been terrible.
Ohh.. no he just broke all those knocking the tree over!

I watched a show on national geo (I think ti was that channel) about things dogs eat, and a lab ate a whole bunch of Christmas lights. YIKES!
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:13 PM   #18 
danifacetastic
Member
 
danifacetastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: North Carolina.
Thats terrible!
danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #19 
LikeDiscoSuperfly
Member
 
LikeDiscoSuperfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Yeah, it was a very interesting looking xray.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Central Texas
Years ago my aunt's dachshund ate some glass ornaments and had to be rushed to the vet's.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.