Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #21 
TaylorW

I've received word that the mods are working on this issue, whatever their decision is...

I'm out of here, there's no reason for me to sit here and debate when it's all up to the mods now.

Ciao! <3
TaylorW
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #22 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinybetta View Post
Tsuhei: By prove I meant his attitude. I definitely don't want him to prove himself in breeding.
Oh I understand that. I should have clarified better, my mistake. But he did try to prove himself through breeding earlier, which aided in causing this mess. But because of that, it shows that he is not mature enough to prove himself with his "attitude". In fact, he bad mouthed you as well, Shiny, if I remember correctly.

I'm just saying wait a month to un-ban him. It's not a permanent ban, but it allows him to reflect. That's a just punishment, wouldn't you say? It also has the reward of being able to post on here again once he comes back more educated, etc. After which, hopefully, his attitude will change and he will become more open about our concerns and our advice instead of rudely rejecting them and insulting, harassing, and threatening us.

(I am starting to ease up a little, seeing that people are torn either way. If it were entirely up to me, I reiterate, that this topic would not even be up for debate, seeing that he has violated a good handful of forum rules already.)

**EDIT** @ TaylorW: Agreed. Leaving thread now.
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #23 
1fish2fish

I say give him ONE more chance.

Coming from someone who went through the "Darth Maul" incident almost a year ago this is a big thing. Very few of you were here when he was and even less may remember him. Not to mention the last child we had on here who refused to listen to advice.. what was her name??

BB123 you'd better prove you deserve to be unbanned. That is if the mods decide you should be allowed to come back. If you are going to continue to post threads and continue to ignore advice I suggest you move on. However, if you are ready to actually listen and learn... well... I'll believe it when I see it.

That's just my 0.02c on the matter. Quite frankly I support what ever decision the staff chooses to make.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #24 
Jupiter

I remember the user DarthMaul but not any incident...guess it happened while I was away for a while.

Anyway, he came back and apologized so we might as well give him a second chance...that being said, if he resorts to his troll-ish behaviour DON'T egg him on...it only makes the situation worse...that's why I've been ignoring the topics myself.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #25 
dramaqueen
Banned

Bettabreeder has been banned permanently but the ip address was not banned because internet service providers chane people's ip addresses every so often and if the ip address was banned it would someone else with that address would be banned from the forum. I sent him a pm about his behavior and he hasn't been on for the last 1.5- 2 days. He has not read my pm. We'll see what happens if he comes back.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:01 AM   #26 
bloo97

^ Good to know. :)
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #27 
Perdue

keep him banned
Perdue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:08 PM   #28 
motten06

TaylorW is right I 100% concur.