Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #1 
SemioticSleep

Smile Life is Beautiful (please read)

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my cousins death and I just want to take the time to tell you that...
Life is beautiful and Precious!
and what ever chance you have to see someone take it no matter what even if your busy cause you never know when that person will be gone.
I had a chance to see my cousin that week, but I told myself I'm so tired right now I'll see him the weekend well the weekend rolled around and I never got to see him. I remember my mother screaming and I woke up instantly thinking "damn it's my fault" I hated myself cause I had a chance to see him and I didn't take it.(he died in a truck accident)
If you've ever had thoughts of suicide think of the kid playing on the carpet right now, think of the person who has to take you down from the rafters, think of your mother when she finds you in your bed or the person that has to CLEAN YOU up from the Walls.
If you have a problem you can private message me on here, My friends tell me that I give good advice and that I listen well.
Please remember that Life is Beautiful and Precious and you don't have a lot of time. Whether you estranged from you children or parents you should try and get back in touch with them because you never know when their last is going to be. You need to be on good terms with everyone.
Have a wonderful day! I have a big heart and I'm willing to share it with the world~
SemioticSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:30 AM   #2 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I'm sorry about that, but I couldnt agree more. Life is really short - days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, months turn into years, and years turn into decades all in the blink of an eye! It's too short to not spend time with friends and family, to be doing something you hate, to stress over little things.. it's over before you know it.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:57 AM   #3 
bloo97

Very sorry about your cousin. Life is way too short too miss the simplist of things.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 06:40 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

After going through what I did with my mom's back surgery and the aftermath, I'm grateful for whatever time we have left together... even if she does get on my nerves sometimes. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:08 PM   #5 
Feral

You are so right- if you've been in situations where you know that by all rights you should have been dead many times over you start to realize that every day is a gift. Treat it as such.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #6 
bloo97

^ I agree. I've almost drowned, fell off buildings, almost died through hurricanes, JUST missed car accidents, near killed by animals...*Shivers*...Everyday is just so special.
That is something alot of people I know take for granite (IDK Spelling). They think that they can't wait to be older, or wish they were younger, but have you ever noticed that alot of people never say that they are happy just where thair at? Wierd, huh?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #7 
Learn To Fly

Yeah, I knew (not exactly personally but...) someone who was murdered. Some of my friends were really close to her and I never really got to know her before she was gone. I have become friends with a couple of people who knew her really well too, and even though this happened almost two years ago it's hard to get over it. Our church youth group had a really amazing candle-lit ceremony for her, with only us teens, and it was amazing and really sad. I have a piece of hot pink yarn that I wear on my ankle to remind me to be grateful every day...and it's still there after a year and a half.

bloo, I think the word you're looking for is granted lol.
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #8 
bloo97

Lol, that's how I pro ounce it so... Kindergarten skills! Sound it out. XD
Old 12-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #9 
SemioticSleep

Thank you guys. This really makes me happy. We all have struggles. No matter what happens always remember a smile and take it one step at a time. A college student told me that once and it's been my personal motto now for a few years.
SemioticSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:02 PM   #10 
bloo97

^That pretty much sums it up. :)

Tags
life advice problems