Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2010, 10:41 PM   #11 
puppyrjjkm

They are lovely! They'll be a great group! :)
puppyrjjkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #12 
kholder

The new girls are very pretty. I can't wait to see it come together either, so make sure you post and keep us up to date. I am interested in starting a sorority also, so the more you post, the more I learn.

Thanks.
kholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #13 
CrankyFish84

awwww they look so pretty CT females are so cute.
I hope they all transfer relatively peacefully & stress-free....I had one who had stress stripes for a week & I got worried, but it turns out she's just a nervous nelly...stress stripes at feeding times only now. lol but eats like a piggy. Keep an eye on who are food hogs..distract them to make sure the shyer girls get their share . :)
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #14 
Miharu
Banned

Those girls are gorgeous! I love crowntail girls!! <3 Keep updating!
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:24 PM   #15 
Panthera

Update time!

Well I finally went to the Pet Supplies Plus near me because my Aunt wanted to buy some presents for Christmas ;) I was able to get some gravel from a tank in there to seed my sorority tank to speed the cycling up. Now that I have that, it could be done in as soon as 2 days o.o The guy was rude and wouldn't give me any and said to use these chemicals, and then I said they didn't work, he rolled his eyes and ignored me lol.

My aunt got mad, as was I, but didn't care either way and got the manager (who looked like he was 12). They guy apologized and asked what I needed, and I told him, and he said sure thing and got me some. For free. I just hope it works :D I also bought new stuff for the sorority, you guys are going to love it when its ready (at least I hope so), its a desert theme, but will be planted like a jungle D:

Just a few more days. I can't wait. Watch guys, I'm going to go through ALL This work and the girls will frickin hate each other -_-
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #16 
Panthera

Okay well here's the day, I've finished setting up the sorority. It isn't cycled yet, but a friend from Tropical fish forum is going to be sending me some of her Filter Media so that should get it cycled :D Until then I'll do daily 50% water changes. I figure the girls were in the same uncycled kritter keepers, so I might as well just put them together :P

Here are some pics, the girls aren't in yet because I'm afraid to leave them alone since I'm going to a dinner tonight. I'll probably put them in after I get back tonight. But if not, definitely in the morning :D Tell me what you think please, and be honest.

So whattya think? Crowded enough? :D I like it.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #17 
weluvbettas

I like it !! :)
The sand looks so clean :)
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #18 
Panthera

About to acclimate the girls right now. Anyone that wants to give me guidance along the way, feel free to post! lol I think I'll put Lumen in first, she's the most docile. More updates to come! Wish me luck.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #19 
Panthera

Okay they're all added, and now after taking advice from the chat people at TFF I just need to seperate myself from them and go watch TV and let them sort it out. *Takes deep breaths*

Like that'll happen.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #20 
bloo97

I am enjoying this. I have that temple thing with bamboo in Dragon's tank.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote