Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #11 
wallywestisthebest333

Well you'll want to add a liquid fetilizer such as Seachem's Flourish or API's Leaf Zone if you start seeing brown spots or holes on the plants. =]

Well that depends. What room do you have your tank in and does it get indirect sunlight for at least 4-8 hours?

If so then you don't need lighting persay. =]

If not then you'd need a low watt daylight (6,500 K) CFL (the swirly/spiral bulbs). You're wanting around 2 watts per gallon. =] That way you have moderate lighting and anything you get should do well. =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:12 PM   #12 
Arowan

I'll have to remember that next time I get plants from her :)

Discounts are always loved!
Arowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #13 
baylee767

When I get my sorority (probably 2 months to get tank and have it cycled) I'm getting one of the drift woods covered in marimo! I read that the large is 7" long do you think that would look good in a 20" long 10 gallon tank with lots of other plants and not take up too much room?

Do you think I could put the driftwood in while I'm cycling? Just wondering. It would look soo cool in a sorority, don't ya think?
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:36 AM   #14 
jpicking1

this seems like a realy great deal to me lots of plants all low light good looking and seem easy to take care of http://www.shop.plantedaquariumscent...-lowlipack.htm
next payday i think i am goign to order me a set
jpicking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #15 
Sweeda88

Man, I'd love to do a planted tank. I probably will soon. I really like the way it looks, and my female Betta doesn't seem too "frond" of silk/plastic plants.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #16 
Lion Mom

I get almost ALL my plants from Heather and have NEVER gotten a bad plant from her!!! FAST shipping also - ya just can't beat it!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #17 
MMK

Wonderful website! Wow! I'm guessing she doesn't ship to Canada. I tried looking on the site, but I couldn't find any info. I wish there was somewhere is my area with this much variety.
MMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #18 
JKfish

I remember her site... I've always wanted to buy some of her plants. Maybe I'll talk to my parent's about that one plant I've wanted for a while now. :D
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #19 
wallywestisthebest333

For anyone looking for shipping information click the online store button from the main page, then go to the very bottom and click Terms And Conditions. =] You'll get the info there. =]

You can also contact them from this page: Contact.

She might be willing to work something out for anyone with doubts or questions. =] She helped me when I ordered Wisteria instead of Water Sprite! =]

And Lion Mom thank you for recommending this site to me so long ago! =] I think you recommended it to me in the first place. =] Also what a pretty new boy you have! :D Did you just order him or is that a shot you took? =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:33 AM   #20 
Lion Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
For anyone looking for shipping information click the online store button from the main page, then go to the very bottom and click Terms And Conditions. =] You'll get the info there. =]

You can also contact them from this page: Contact.

She might be willing to work something out for anyone with doubts or questions. =] She helped me when I ordered Wisteria instead of Water Sprite! =]

And Lion Mom thank you for recommending this site to me so long ago! =] I think you recommended it to me in the first place. =] Also what a pretty new boy you have! :D Did you just order him or is that a shot you took? =]

You are MORE than welcome - I just can't recommend Heather's plants and service any higher!!!

That is my one and only double tail and that is the pic the breeder took. I have had him for a couple/three months now. Based on his color, I named him "Patriot", but now the stinker has changed his body color to a light blue instead of white!!! Lesson learned - NEVER name a baby/young betta based on body color!!! Guess the jokes on ME!!!
Lion Mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, discount, npt, plants, store