I tip my hat to you, you are... now officially more paranoid about your Betta than me...
I was all worried for you but then I saw the vid and just shook my head. His tail I expected to be gone... heck I expected all his fins to be gone and him just to be wriggling like a worm (I ALWAYS assume the worst).
*Flashes past the screen like a Phoenix Wright Game*
*Music Starts* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IN0u...eature=related
:WHAT I NOTICED:
1. His color is very vivid.
2. His fins are open and not clumped (Drax Clumps his often but I think thats because he likes to wedge into tight spaces all the freaking time!).
3. He's swimming decently.
4. Isn't gasping.
5. Isn't floating on the top.
6. Isn't floating on the bottom.
7. Isn't on his side.
8. His fins are still there haha.
9. His eyes look good.
10. You are a caring fish owner who is trying their hardest! YOUR FISH WILL PULL THROUGH!