Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #1 
ParisRose

Color Fading

So my male betta's color was really faded this morning. I did a water change and he seemed a little better. He has been slightly lethargic but not really. He's in a 10 gal with a heater and a filter. The temp stays about 80-85. I don't have water parameters at the moment. (no car, finals week, work, christmas shopping ect) Is it a possibility that he's stressed. The only place he has to hide is a little mug that I put in there. (on that topic what things are safe to put in there?) He's been eating okay (aside from when he doesn't notice me put it in and i kind of have to show him where it is) He looks just a tad bloated. He has a little problem with that. My current plan is 1 gal water changes every other day for a week (with salt so his fins don't rot in case he decides to bite again) and fasting for three days.
Any thoughts? Opinions?

P.S. I love parentheses =)
ParisRose is offline   Reply With Quote