Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #51 
wildmagic713

I get what you mean- I belong to a horse forum with a small community (About 25 active users). It's where all of us who have been on Yahoo! for a long time went after the horse section became infested with trolls.

The person who made the forum has been on Yahoo! for approximately 6 years. She, as well as the other mods, have been great about keeping unwanted people out. And all of us on there have been on Yahoo! for years. We know each other well enough from that that it is easy to trust the people on this forum. Two of them are my penpals, and were before I was on either of those forums. It doesn't mean I will give out my name or address though.

It's about finding a balance of how much you can give out about yourself.
wildmagic713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:19 AM   #52 
dramaqueen
Banned

Before I joined this forum I was a little leery about it. I knew my brother was on a forum so I asked him if it was safe. He said as long as you don't share personal info like your bank account number, Social Security number, address, etc. To me it's just using common sense. It's really a shame that the internet is used for evil purposes because I think there are a lot of good, decent people who use the internet just to talk about the things they love, like horses and bettas. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote