Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #31 
bloo97

Yay! So awesome!

bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #32 
Nutt007

Wow. The Fluval Edge doesn't have waterfalls.

This is a fiction story, so the Fluval Edge can be a different one from real life.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:28 AM   #33 
Nutt007

Part 5: Back in the cup. (Kyle's P.O.V.)
I was back in the petstore, no doubt. The only proof of me being previously kept was my destroyed fins. There were giants everywhere. Some had blue markings on them, this means that they were workers. The worker giants gave out plenty of torture advice. I saw a very beautiful tank with black rocks and a swirly bamboo plant. They were tempting to rest on. It reminded me of that "Fluval Edge" Zack talked about. I saw a pink Betta swimming in it. It looked like Zack! I called over and swam forward, no response, and lots of pain in my nose. "Ahrg!" I cried in pain. "Yo, lil' wimpy!" a large blue Betta called out. I flared back. "Ooohh you a lil' sensitive guy." He laughed. I felt humiliated. But his laughing soon came to a stop and complete silence fell over the shelf. I heard whispered. "He's coming!" A female voice next to me said. I turned and I was awestruck, for I had never seen such beauty, she had a smooth pink body with red, crown-like fins. "H--H-Hi." I blurted out. "Shh! He is coming, coming to save us." "Who is coming?" "Him!" She pointed to a young male giant and another, older male giant. "Which one." "Both are saviors, but ours is HIM!" She pointed to the younger one. As they came closer I heard a conversation between them. The younger one started speaking. "Dad, why do you look upset?" "Eh, it is your Aunt Margret, she doesn't bother to listen to me when it comes to fish care. She has 20 or so fish bowls with Bettas in them and they are either dead or dying." The younger one gasped. "I hope that red half moon I sent her is ok." "I doubt it, that crazy daughter of hers take care of him. I wish she would teach her some manners..." Margret? That was a familiar name. They knew about Zack? I had to get to them. I spread open my frayed fins and did a little dance when the younger one came to look at me, he looked around 15. "Oh my. This guy looks sick! I guess breeding can wait." The older one made a suggestion. "I do happen to have an old 5 gallon tank to get another betta." "Really?!" "Yeah, go get another one." He then picke me and the female next to me up and put me in the cart. "I have been chosen! I have been chosen!" The female called out. I looked at her, the happy look of her. I was going to be saved! "Where are you from? I was separated from my siblings when I was 3 months old, I've been her ever since." The female said. "Me? I escaped from a little girl, she kept me with another male!" "It must have been horrible!" "Not really the only reason I survived was because of that male, Zack." "I thought losing my siblings was bad, but now I know that there is worse. By the way, I am Maia." "I am Zack, and I am gonna guess that you left 6 sisters." "Yes." "Fitting name, sad you are not with them." We soon stopped and we were picked up and put on a black strip. We started moving and a lady put a red light above us, followed by a loud beep. The lady spoke. "You can keep a male and a female together, I have two at home, I keep them in my fish bowl! They love to chase each other, it is funny!" "You can buy them over there!" The teenager giant spoke up. "I advise to take those two apart and get proper tanks, they will kill eachother!" He then handed out a piece of paper and gave it to the lady. We were put back into the cart, and we rolled off into the light of outside...
--------------------

I have names for the chapters! (WARNING, MAY CHANGE) :D

Part 1: Possible Hope
Part 2: Disappointing Deathroom
Part 3: Kyle
Part 3.5: Unachievable Dreams
Part 4: Brock & Angry Mom
Part 5: Back in the Cup
Part 6: Escape Plan
Part 7: True Love
Part 8: Visitors
Part 9: Rescue
Part 10: Black Rocks and Waterfalls
Old 01-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #34 
Nutt007

^ I just realized I made a typo, when he says "I'm Zack..." It should be "I'm Kyle."
Old 01-01-2011, 03:16 PM   #35 
baylee767

What happens to Zack? Lol he is my favorite character.
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #36 
Nutt007

Zack is still there, painfully living in a tiny bowl, the next chapter will be his point of view.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #37 
fishman12

*high pitched scream*
It's great. So exciting. Two stories about to intertwine together...
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #38 
Nutt007

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
*high pitched scream*
It's great. So exciting. Two stories about to intertwine together...
Yep.

Kyle left, went to Zack's pet-store, and now he is leaving to the evil girl's relatives. :D
Old 01-02-2011, 10:33 PM   #39 
Luimeril

aaww! touching story, and it shows how stupid some pet store workers can be. >.> i'm SO glad most of the ones from the pet store i go to know their stuff. ;A;
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #40 
PeiMai

After reading that I went and changed my guys water, again.
PeiMai is offline   Reply With Quote