Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #1 
MadMay

IBC Betta Pals

So I am a member of IBC and have been since August, I sent a message using the correct page requesting to be added to the Betta Pals program I waited the alloted time and then some because I wanted to research. Anyhoo I sent a message in october and have not got a reply even to tell me that they got my request.

I would like to try to send another message because I am worried they didnt get it, but I dont want to seem pushy as I would really like a good reputation and to eventually show.

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help<3
MadMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #2 
MrVampire181

I have no expierience with the PALs program....I am going to email them in the Spring...heck free fish why not lol.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:38 AM   #3 
MadMay

Thats the same thing I thought! I think Im gonna wait till january before I contact them because I dont want to ship anything this close to christmas incase they get delayed and are DOA. I am terrified Im gonna get crowntails I cant make heads or tails of their form, but other than that I am stoked X)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #4 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMay View Post
Thats the same thing I thought! I think Im gonna wait till january before I contact them because I dont want to ship anything this close to christmas incase they get delayed and are DOA. I am terrified Im gonna get crowntails I cant make heads or tails of their form, but other than that I am stoked X)
Same...I'll take anything but CTs...I don't think my water is good for their fin rays (last spawn of them I got super deltas O.o). Anyway I'm gonna get a new female from Martinismommy because the one she sent me is kinda bi polar....likes the male...then hates him....I won't be getting a new female till January...USPS has over 16 billion packages in between Thanksgiving and Christmas....I don't want a fish in the mail right now (except for my Thai orders...I pick my fish up from Linda Olson).
Old 12-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #5 
MadMay

Martinismommy Ive seen her stuff on aquabid and Im in love with her stock! Especially her females they have amazing finnage to the point where I would find it hard to tell females from males appart. Maybe if you try the two females one male trick she'll mate with him? Lol or maybe she is a he and will like the other female better.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #6 
MrVampire181

Well "she" does blow nests and I don't see an egg spot but Martinismommy says she's a girl....but I just hope she has another purple girl (the pair I own is a purple DT male and a purple ST).

Also she's great! I reccomend buying some of her bettas if you can...great fish, great packing, great service :)