Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #1 
HayrideHaunter

Question about tank light

I couldn't find this asked anywhere...

I have a new betta named Marbles (see avatar) and Ive got him in a good tank with a light

I was wondering if he should have the light on at night when it's dark in my room? The light is very bright and unfortunately is difficult to sleep with, so last night (his first night w.me) I had a flashlight next to him because I wasn't sure. It's rather dark in my room.

Ive owned two bettas before, my first one didnt even have a light but was near my windows which, even when its dark out, provide a bit of light. the other one my 6 year old brother had but I helped take care of him, and he never used the tank light but he had nightlights, so it was always lit in some way.

Anywho question is, does my betta need some kind of light always or is it okay to let it be dark at night?

Thanks!

~Danielle

(Ps if anyone can tell me what the color of Marbles would be considered please tell me! i know he's a crowntail but I'm not sure if hes marble or multicolored or what)
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:02 PM   #2 
HayrideHaunter

whoops...got my answer but I cant figure out how to delete this >.<...sorry!
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote