Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #11 
Jupiter

My old betta Janus was in love with my Miku Hatsune figure. He'd spend most of his day hagning around her and staring at her. Albatross doesn't really seem to care for my figures though, I just put them next to his tank and he ignores them.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:44 PM   #12 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
My old betta Janus was in love with my Miku Hatsune figure. He'd spend most of his day hagning around her and staring at her. Albatross doesn't really seem to care for my figures though, I just put them next to his tank and he ignores them.
Haha Hastune Miku is awesome. You should get a Kaito...mmmm Kaito. @.@ Maybe Albatross might like him. xD
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #13 
crezelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuhei View Post
Haha wow..I never got lucky with people giving me gil =P I was just the typical struggling THF/NIN...I still have the pulling procedures for my static... run out, get mob, hope I don't die....DRK pulls hate, SATA+VB off Pally and hope I don't miss and hope I don't die. Aaaand hope the WHM doesn't rage-quit.

The best FFXI nerd I've seen was a RDM human...he had the hat and EVERYTHING!! xD I got pictures..I'll have to scan em in some time.

And I think a Tonberry would be scarier than a carby... xD ...

Correction.

Galka in a bronze subligar. *shudder*

well truth be told, he was my best friend in ffxi for years, a jp who knew very little english, and i only knew what japanese i could read out of my dictionary. Still we were great buds ( probably cause he couldnt understand how wierd i am due to the language barrier) and i felt so bad for migrating on him.
as for finances i was a 96 fisherman with 100+1 cooking and an ebisu rod. i spent 3 years solid making sushi. Was next in line for hat, but the ls disolved. i quit the next day rofl. When your rdm, you're all about the hat. That and i had spent so much time fishing and crafting i was too old fasioned to know how mechanics worked with all those newfangled updates.

and yes, i did fish up a betta ingame and made my moghouse a betta bowl ( back on topic lol)
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #14 
crezelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by crezelda View Post
well truth be told, he was my best friend in ffxi for years, a jp who knew very little english, and i only knew what japanese i could read out of my dictionary. Still we were great buds ( probably cause he couldnt understand how wierd i am due to the language barrier) and i felt so bad for migrating on him.
as for finances i was a 96 fisherman with 100+1 cooking and an ebisu rod. i spent 3 years solid making sushi. Was next in line for hat, but the ls disolved. i quit the next day rofl. When your rdm, you're all about the hat. That and i had spent so much time fishing and crafting i was too old fasioned to know how mechanics worked with all those newfangled updates.

and yes, i did fish up a betta ingame and made my moghouse a betta bowl ( back on topic lol)
edit. i;m gonna start shuffling figures around to see who mr phinniass likes... lets try kimahri XD
crezelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #15 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuhei View Post
Haha Hastune Miku is awesome. You should get a Kaito...mmmm Kaito. @.@ Maybe Albatross might like him. xD
Yay, another Vocaloid fan! Actually, I just got another figure today-it turned out to be Meiko Sakine. Didn't care about her either-I guess he might be more of a guy's guy, lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #16 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
Yay, another Vocaloid fan! Actually, I just got another figure today-it turned out to be Meiko Sakine. Didn't care about her either-I guess he might be more of a guy's guy, lol.
Meiko is kind of cute! I like how her voice is a bit richer than Miku's...OH! OMG. Get Black Rock Shooter Miku! I love her!
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #17 
Jupiter

Meiko's got a pretty nice voice, yeah...I like her and Miku. I actually did see a Black Rock Shooter figure at a convention I went to last month, but waaay too expensive. The two Vocaloid figures that I have are little ones, so they weren't really expensive, lol.