Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2014, 09:12 AM   #1 
dieselthedemon

New Betta, new heater, new divider

Yesterday i divided my ten gallon tank for Diesel and my new boy Seuss. Diesel didn't like his tank becoming suddenly smaller (or that i put some of his hiding places on the other side of the tank for Seuss.) But he adjusted quickly. I also got a heater finally and left it on for a little while before interducing the fish. I did a 75% water change when i divided it. Seuss is such a happy little fish and started eating only hours after being brought to his new home. He's such a happy little Halfmoon. Both of them are enjoying the little floating houses i made them (pics soon) and Diesel has started eating again after being pretty fussy for a few days.

All and all, good week for fish keeping
dieselthedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:03 PM   #2 
kjg1029

as for the dividers, what did you use? I will be dividing mine tomorrow (hopefully) and I was thinking some sort of meshy material held with suction cups...not exactly sure yetxc, thanks
kjg1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:36 AM   #3 
dieselthedemon

i goy some plastic craft mesh and cut it to fit the tank then got some plactic thing to put on the outside edges and shut it in. i dont think suction cups would work seeings how they would bring it off the side, so you would just had to cut it a tad to long so it stands up on its own.

i actually dont have them in the same tank anymore, lol, suess didnt like it very much so now Diesel's king of the ten gal again
dieselthedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:40 AM   #4 
kjg1029

thanks!:)
kjg1029 is offline   Reply With Quote