Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-25-2010, 11:21 AM   #21 
fflores

I got a couple of nice sweaters and shirts, a couple of football shirts which are cool. I got a couple of cool items for my desk at work. I love little gadgets

I usually enjoy giving more.

Got my mom a day at the spa and tickets to blue man group along with a purse from Coach.

Got my brother a authentic football jersey.

Got my sister and her bf tickets to a show called Traces and some clothing

and my niece got a tricycle/helmet and some books of Dora the explore which she is crazy over right now.

and my dad got a Bulova watch, but he is currently out of town

Nice Glock btw, I after the hand gun ban was lifted here in chicago, i have still not gone out to get something myself, i do have a Mossberg 12ga, and a Rock River Arms AR-15. Though i think i'm going to sell the AR

Last edited by fflores; 12-25-2010 at 11:23 AM.
fflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #22 
baylee767

I only got 1 fish item... but it was a 10 gallon fishtank!!!!!!!!!! Sorority here I come!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #23 
nunuchan

I got a 14G tank (I'M SOOOO HAPPY!) but it was the major setup and came with a (imo crappy) heater, filter and hood. Gravel and filters and a HUGE bottle of water conditioner too.
Cycling it now :)

Other than that, a lot of clothes and two pairs of boots :D AND A PEZ DISPENSER!
nunuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #24 
baylee767

The tank I got came with the tank itself... filter.... hood.... and that's it. Now I have to wait until my dad feels like taking me to the fish store so I can get some stuff to begin my cycle /=

But, I have $110 thanks to Christmas! I just might be able to pull this off... maybe...
Old 12-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #25 
Tsuhei

I got a 32 inch LCD HDTV! And a new computer desk chair..my old one had a huge hole in it from my butt sitting in it every day for 5-6 years.

And I got a $75 Fry's Electronics gift card and $200 bucks...which I'm probably going to spend on fish LOL
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #26 
demonicangel132007

Smile Best Christmas Present of All!

I'm hoping at least that I got the best Christmas present of all time. (So please, if I'm wrong send me a PM and tell me I'm completely insane.) *drumroll*

Is this Tvarscki's very first bubble nest? If so he built it sometime today on Christmas. (btw, if the water looks murky to anyone else other than just me it's because the lighting in my room sucks so I was only using the light from his tank and the reflection of his gravel and the cup I put in there for his hidey place--didn't want to get yelled at for having him in yucky water that's what I get for using "natural coloring" pebbles and a white cup, right? :D).

But anyway, is it? Is it really a bubble nest? If so, that means I'm doing something right and I think that my bad luck with bettas has finally been lifted!

Merry Christmas from me & Tvarscki!
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #27 
wildmagic713

I got....

3 headbands
A watch
A blanket
Two pairs of gloves
An 8gb USB drive
$305 for horseback riding lessons (I'm saving)
3 lottery tickets that I won NOTHING on
Gum (In my stocking)

And that's all I can remember :P
wildmagic713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #28 
baylee767

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
I'm hoping at least that I got the best Christmas present of all time. (So please, if I'm wrong send me a PM and tell me I'm completely insane.) *drumroll*

Is this Tvarscki's very first bubble nest? If so he built it sometime today on Christmas. (btw, if the water looks murky to anyone else other than just me it's because the lighting in my room sucks so I was only using the light from his tank and the reflection of his gravel and the cup I put in there for his hidey place--didn't want to get yelled at for having him in yucky water that's what I get for using "natural coloring" pebbles and a white cup, right? :D).

But anyway, is it? Is it really a bubble nest? If so, that means I'm doing something right and I think that my bad luck with bettas has finally been lifted!

Merry Christmas from me & Tvarscki!

Yup that's a bubblenest (= congrats
Old 12-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #29 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylee767 View Post
Yup that's a bubblenest (= congrats
OMG! You have no idea how happy I am now! His first bubblenest on CHRISTMAS! :D -happy dances-
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:14 PM   #30 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicangel132007 View Post
OMG! You have no idea how happy I am now! His first bubblenest on CHRISTMAS! :D -happy dances-
What a nice present! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote