Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #1 
Creat

Exclamation 2 left...

So after the male ate more then half, then I had to ship them at 2 weeks old, and then a power outage... I now have 2 fry left... oh and did I mention that I some how managed to forget my micro worm culture in Idaho? Bah so I would really like to keep these 2 alive. So far I have ordered a new culture but it being the holiday season I dont expect it to be here in under a week. I had seven that made the journey and lived off Hikari First Bites( I keep as a back up) then the power outage killed all but 2 or maybe there is three. I think I saw three but I'm not certain. Whats the best way to keep these guys alive they are 3 weeks old but still small like 2 weeks due to the stress probably. I need advice... how do I know their eating? Right now they are in a half planted, filtered 5 gallon. I dont know if there eating the first bites but there still alive.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #2 
MadMay

Try egg yoke diluted with water I dont know the exact recipe but you can find it on a google search. Also if you buy frozen blood worms and brine shrimp chop them up very very fine and feed it to them. They may or may not work. You moved from Idaho, to which state? (you dont have to tell me if you uncomfortable answering. :D)
MadMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #3 
MrVampire181

I can sell you another microworm culture....for a limited time I'm throwing in a free vinegar eel starter culture.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:40 PM   #4 
Creat

Well I go to college in Idaho and I bred them assuming I could stay one more week they kicked the dorms out early :/ and I live technically near Seattle WA. And I might take you up on that offer Mr. Vampire how long would it take to ship?
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #5 
MrVampire181

I'm still waiting for shipping boxes to be able to ship VE but if you need the microworms ASAP I can throw them in a bubble wrap envelope and it should take only a few days.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote