Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-29-2010, 04:46 PM   #31 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuulieQ View Post
I bought it to amuse myself, and it keeps interrupting my conversations and agreeing with my mother.

I was sitting at the TV with my Mom, and it said "Parent possibly angry". I was like... "Mom? Are you mad at me?" She said she wasn't, so she took the mail and trash cans in so my Dad would be happy when he got home. xD
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #32 
CodeRed

.... I just bought it. I'm going to a party in a couple of days and I'm going to enjoy this, LOL. Thank you.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #33 
vaygirl

It's honestly entertaining. Especially once it's done warming up and doesn't go off for hours and then suddenly pipes up with something relevant. I could believe it was random if not for that. Not saying anything all afternoon and then only saying my Nan's name? Spooky.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:28 PM   #34 
JaspersANGEL

When I got home after work, I put it on to see if my house was haunted..no dice *lol*

But after waking up, it was silent all morning, but it went bonker's when I turned my radio on..didn't stop chatting.

It did say "successful" and "husband" which I find disturbing.
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #35 
CrankyFish84

VayGirl - Whoa...Unrelated, but it said "Betsy" to me too today. I'm sure it was just a "warm up" word the app rattles off as it adjusts to the environment, but still! lol

And to dim the ipad, touch the small black button on the right...It won't turn it off unless you
are on the main screen with all the apps. Then hit the button again, and it will show the "slide across"
screen & go right back to the app.

Keep the experiences coming guys...very interesting! :)
Just be careful to not ask for "anyone" to come communicate with you...some on the ghoststudy forum
with more experience said once you start using these devices...it becomes a "beacon" & attracts other entities...be clear you only want civil & well meaning ones, invoke whatever religion/spiritual protection you choose...and have fun...fear attracts negative energy.
BTW - It just said "magnet" as I wrote that.
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #36 
JaspersANGEL

Reason's y I don't use a Ouija board, never tried it, really want to tho but can't.
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #37 
vaygirl

I got a really good one. It made me kinda misty but in a good way. I was doing water changes today and listening to music in the kitchen. My Dad's favorite song used to be Angel by Sarah Mclaughlin (sp?). He absolutely LOVED her voice. So I put it on and I'm singing along and cleaning the tank and I'm thinking about him and missing him. I play it for him all the time and I tell him so.

I had the radar by my computer on the other end of the house all warmed up. I heard it say something about 30 seconds into the song and I walked into the other room to see what it said....which was "voice". That's it. It didn't say anything before or after (once it was warmed up). Very interesting.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #38 
ChicagoPete

Never ever ever use a Ouigi board!! Every Paranormal show Ive seen, says those things bring nothin but trubble to the people whove used them to contact ''the other side'' just for fun! This Iphone Ipad App seems ok but like the last reviewer said, once ''Others'' know that they can be heard by you with it, you could seariously startup the paranormal activity in your house with stuff you never heard or delt with before!!
ChicagoPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #39 
tsoto80

My family, especially my mother, is really into the paranormal and Metaphysics. Growing up I learned a lot of things that is out of the norm. I have seen, heard, and dreamed about "unexplained" events and spirits. To make things worse we lived on a old army base that they turne into low income housings. There was ALOT of activity there. She told me once you start messing with the paranormal you are inviting the spirits in (good and bad) and it is hard to close the door. About three years ago I finally got rid of the "unexplained" (but not completly). It spooked the H outta me! I do not know what to take of this app you are talking about but please use caution cause I would hate for others to experience what I did. I hope it is just a clever entertainment purpose and not introducing others to the other side.
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #40 
CrankyFish84

Random thoughts....

I think the reason Ouija boards get a bum rap is because they have been used for so long...Meaning,
older or ancient spirits/demons/whatever recognize them immediately & go "oooo I can have some fun with these people, look what they left out in the open!"...

But computers haven't been around very long in human history...Not saying an app couldn't attract
a storm of bad energy you aren't prepared for...but it's probably safer to leave the app running (without saying things like, "ANYONE/THING want to communicate with me? ANYONE can use this! Please talk to me!") all day then leaving a Ouija board/planchette out.
A medium told me if you choose to keep a board, keep the planchette away from it when not in use.
The real carved wood boards can be very beautiful & people frame them for art.

Also, I won't be doing anymore EVP sessions in my home after reading what happened to others.
Another good tip is to not treat the spirits like performing trick ponies...demanding a noise or word,
will make nicer ones flat ignore you...and bad ones pissed off...lol

Happy hunting
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote