I have to decide what to do with my fish now that things are almost settled down and my siblings, mom and I are in the house... Phoebe is still the the 10 gallon harlequin tank, and she still has velvet. She's acting fine, but I'm not sure if the harlequins now have it too. I don't want to treat them for something that isn't ailing them, but I don't want to risk them possibly suffering from that. What should i do?
Also, after that, I've decided I might take a break from all this, seeing as the next few months are going to rough. There's a good chance I'll be adopting out the harlequins then breaking down their tank, or something along those lines. I know it might be better for the harlequins to be shipped together in the same bag seeing as there are only three of them and they stress when alone. What sized bag and what type do you advise getting them?