Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #1 
Cassandra90

Tattoos

Well I finally got my first tattoo touched up today and added color to it. It's been well over a year since I got my most recent tattoo. Not going to lie it felt good to get them all done. I know they can get addicting. Does any one else have this addiction or another strangeone. I only have 4 tattoos and 6 piercings. But it has to do with the natural pain killer your body releases that gives you the high which makes it addicting. I guess it's better than drugs. But I do not want to go over board on this stuff, hell alot of people think I don't even have tattoos and piercings. People say I give off the goody girl vibe. I guess this addiction is my dirty little secret.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:27 PM   #2 
Tsuhei

I wouldn't say it's an addiction for me, per se..but I do understand how getting a tattoo feels "good". The stencil for my tribal tattoo on my upper back actually felt fantastic..but the fill was awful. My artist had a heavy hand and was particularly unfriendly. My other tattoo on my hip (script) wasn't so bad...I was nervous though (I was practically shaking on the table).

I did have an eyebrow piercing...twice...but both times it never healed up.

I do plan on getting a few more tattoos, though..so I guess it may become addicting.

Also...pics please? I love seeing body artwork
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:31 PM   #3 
Cassandra90

I never had major pain and I only get my work done by two artist. I have nautical stars on my leg for my grandpa and two uncles that passed that were veterans then I have a sparrow which has a good meaning, a heart wearing head phones and a butter fly. But I'll try to get some pics up asap. I'm on my iPod at the moment.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #4 
Cassandra90

Here are my four tattoos, the nautical stars I got purple added to them today.

The heart with headphones represents my love of music.
The sparrow represents that I always will find my way home and the cherry blossoms are one of my favorite flowers also my family harvest cherries.
The stars are for the my grandpa and two uncles that passed that are veterans.
The butterfly I just liked, but green is my favorite color.

Then I have my nose, tongue and ears pierced but I have my ears gauged well the first holes.

Sorry if the photos are large. I am only my ipod and some reason I am not to sure on how to resize images.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #5 
Tsuhei

Wow! I love your tattoos...especially since they have meaning...those are the best. Here are mine:

This was done by my new tattoo artist, Sam. It's a unique script - "Patience". It is my fiance and I's song (Guns and Roses) and it represents our relationship...we definitely need a lot of patience.. It also has a double meaning, because patience is a virtue..

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions." - Rainer Maria Rilke

This is my first tattoo, tribal wings...I grew up very poor with my single mother. She and my father never married. When she was young and I was only 3 years old, she took me to California without telling my father's side of the family. He went crazy, institutionalized, me and my mom moved all over the states living in poverty, violence, etc etc etc...not a very good life. But, I didn't want to forget it. It is apart of me, and it will never leave me. It made me who I am, and by embracing it, it will make me even stronger. That is why I got this tattoo - it represents my hardship and the strength I have gained through that hardship.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:31 PM   #6 
Velio

I have three tattoos. On my left arm is a native american tribal band, which I got as a representation of my belated father, who was native american. My right arm is a skull and fire mural, which I got when I was 18 and crazy as hell. My third and final tattoo is on my upper chest, and says Patience. It's in the same script as Tsuhei's, because she is my fiancee. ^^

EDIT: Here are the pics~

http://img413.imageshack.us/i/20101230193235.jpg/

http://img35.imageshack.us/i/20101230193254.jpg/

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/20101230193317.jpg/

Last edited by Velio; 12-30-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Posting pics
Velio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:35 PM   #7 
Cassandra90

Those do look nice. I want to get more. I want to get another sparrow but on my other shoulder.

I have tried talking my boyfriend into getting a tattoo, he has a idea for one but I think he is scared to get it or he is scared that he might regret it.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #8 
Tsuhei

Another sparrow would look cute

As for your boyfriend, I understand where he's coming from...tattoos are permanent, laser-removed or not...if the tattoo artist messes up or he gets one on a whim, he might regret not leaving that space open for something cooler or more meaningful...and coverups can be painful. =P
Old 12-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #9 
Cassandra90

They can be. He does not have any piercings nor tattoos. He is half japanese and half scottish. He wants to get a ying yang and one side to be the japanese flag and the other half be the scottish flag. I think it is a great idea.

I was thinking maybe to get the other sparrow to be black blue and purple so it is a bit different from the red one. Kinda like hot and cold, angle and devil theory.
Old 12-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #10 
AngelicScars

I'd LOVE more tats, just can't afford it now. Plus, I can't seem to find someone that will draw it out (the ones I chose to draw it are a bit lazy).
Anyway, here is what I have.
Lip ring

Regular piercing and then I stretched the other to 0g. I'm going to stop at 00g

My one and only tat
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote