Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #11 
JaspersANGEL

Ur fish is beautiful!
Taste is not a topic up for discussion! U can find my Betta's ugly while I think there the most beautiful thing's in the world.
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #12 
Kiku

Thank you Jasper! I'll give Kyorbit your compliment =)
Ah, the betta bulbs sound like a great alternative, especially if they don't require a lot of care. For now though, here's his new home:

He seems really happy! He has all of you to thank for it!!! Thank you so much everybody, I'll be sure to use your advice (and hopefully get a water testing kit if I can). It seems I'm stuck with the fish-in-water-cycle, but I'll do my best to be careful with him. Giving him some freeze dried bloodworms to celebrate the new year ;3
Kiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #13 
JaspersANGEL

Cute tank!
Mine had some krill today to celebrate the new year with, and it was funny, Romad decided to make his own little new years fun by taking a chunk in his mouth and turning around in circles multiple times.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #14 
Kiku

How CUTE!! I love how much personality each betta fish has. I feel terrible saying this, but before I ever owned one I assumed they were lethargic, boring (but beautiful) fish...once I stumbled onto this community I realized that was because of the horrible conditions at the pet store. Every time I go to petco I feel like I'm looking at fishy prison or something ;_;

Kyorbit is a total piggy. He gives me those sad little poof-lips when he's hungry and follows me around when I walk like a starved kitten.
>_> he ALMOST guilts me into over-feeding. But I refuse to break! XD
Kiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #15 
JaspersANGEL

*hehe* cute!
Ya true if people only knew how different, and fun to keep they are. I have three silly fish here..all with different personalitie's.