Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #11 
AngelicScars

Elevators. HATE them.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #12 
Bettas143

Being left in the house when everybody is at work. Fells like someone is watchign me. I think our house is haunted, I'm pretty sure.
Bettas143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #13 
dr2b

Spiders and receiving needles. I can give needles to others with no problem... but you stick me with one and I flip out. I've actually fainted and had seizures from getting on. As for spiders, I have like a spider radar haha. I can spot the tiniest, most invisible spider in the room. lol.
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:27 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can;t stand on a ladder to change a lightbulb or anything. It freaks me out. I guess I have a fear of falling.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:32 AM   #15 
fflores

Aliens... not movie style aliens like the movie "Aliens" more along the line of "fire in the sky" type aliens

sooo many people on here will have no idea what i'm talking about lol
fflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #16 
SaylorKennedy

Jupiter, I'm also afraid of deep water, especially the ocean. I guess the fact that there is so many unknown things in one body of water just freaks me out. However, I'm okay on boats and I can go in most lakes.

And needles! I just keep thinking about how it's going through the skin and through the muscles.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:19 AM   #17 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm not too fond of going in water other than in a pool. There are too many things in the ocean that can eat me and I have a fear of alligators. Lakes and rivers can be full of snakes. "shudders"
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #18 
Duncan13

I'm afraid of grasshoppers, cicadas, locusts, and those type of bugs. Also dragonfly larvae. Their eyes just creep me out. I'm also afraid of cannibals. I'm afraid that I might go on vacation and get ambushed by a cannibal group and get eaten or something.
Duncan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #19 
SummerOj

1. Santa. He scares me so much. When I was little my mom would always make me sit on his lap but I would pretend I was asleep so I wouldn't have to talk to him xD
To this day, I cannot go to the mall when Santa is there because for some reason I am petrified scared of him!

2. People in mascot costumes. They are just creepy. I freeze when I see one.

3. Zombies/ weird virus. Ever seen I Am Legend or Zombieland? I hate the thought of the world ending that way. Gives me the creepies.
SummerOj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:35 AM   #20 
Torat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflores View Post
Aliens... not movie style aliens like the movie "Aliens" more along the line of "fire in the sky" type aliens

sooo many people on here will have no idea what i'm talking about lol
Same. Aliens like the kind from "Fire in the Sky." If I EVER wake up nude at a gas station in B.F.E., I'd probably spend the rest of my life in a psych ward. True fact.

Other Phobias: Jello, clowns, the dentist (I am TERRIFIED of the dentist).

The thought of describing these phobias and the reasons why is almost too much in itself so I won't describe them or I'll have to actually look into WHY they are so terrifying.

Other big fears:

1.) Bad weather/sirens - I head to the basement if I hear the sirens from a town fifteen miles away goin' off. That tornado could be goin' 100 MPH. It could hit my home two seconds, and then what? Especially considering this past summer a set of sirens didn't go off AT ALL. What if mine don't go off and they were supposed to? I have a little safety kit and everything downstairs. Flashlights, batteries, extra batteries, water (updated every 6 months), nonperishable food items (updated every 6 months), can opener (manual), batteries, dry clothes, toothbrush (see dentist phobia), deodorant, cleansing wipes, flares, emergency whistles, radio(s - just in case one doesn't work), hand/toe warmers (it might be cold), towels, blankets, pillows, handheld games and books (don't wanna be bored waiting for help), etc. (I emphasize batteries x3 because I have a TON of them down there!)

2.) Fire - Mainly dying in them. I religiously clean my lint trap (hardcore) all the time, because I'm terrified it might smolder and burn down the whole place. I don't leave Glade Plug-ins in, because it might spark or run out or go wrong - causing a fire. I installed a zillion fire and smoke and heat detectors throughout my home, and have five fire extinguishers just in case. I'm scared of the pain of burning. Or burning alive. Being burned. Losing everything. I was terrified to put a pizza in the oven until I was 19. I couldn't do it. Ack!

3.) Cocker Spaniels - Any spaniel-looking spaniel, to be honest. This is because when I was a little girl I was attacked by one. Unprovoked. Just tore me a new nostril, ripped off a portion of my lip, left various other scares, and thought it was just fantastic. Mmm, supper. My niece and nephew were each attacked by one as well. Ick.
Torat is offline   Reply With Quote