Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #31 
vaygirl

Hayride, for me it's a fan. Can't sleep without noise. I feel like I've gone deaf. :)
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #32 
HayrideHaunter

@Vaygirl: fans dont do it for me for some reason...i think its too light and airy a sound...i need solid noise...a humming filter, music, or my all time favorite, a raging thunderstorm. I LOVE storms!
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #33 
vaygirl

Hehe. Music would keep me up all night. How can you sleep through that? I'm a really pitiful sleeper as it is. The fan is more to drown out the "What was that?!?!?!" noises that would keep me up. In fact, I don't REALLY sleep until the sun comes up. The sun rises and you could set a bomb off under me and I'd sleep through it.
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #34 
HayrideHaunter

well for me, the "what was that" noises help. My family is a huge lover of spirits and the like...so I'm just like "meh...someone floating around...whatever...night dude" and back to sleep I go. Its actual dead silence i cant stand >.<
Old 01-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #35 
dramaqueen
Banned

When I'm sleeping I can't stand my neighbor's kids running up and down the steps or people trimming bushes outside my window.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:02 AM   #36 
spongebob

the dark/ outside alone, even though im only 14 if im ever outside alone at night i will carry a knife or weapon, just a little bit of security that goes far
spongebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:01 AM   #37 
tsoto80

1. clowns- They are evil every single one of them! so many kids are abducted by clowns and all the movies of clowns are scary thrillers. I rest my case! Dont ever go to the circus that is their evil playground!
2.water- lakes, pools, oceans you name it I also can't swim and when I was younger I watched my sister drowned in a pool. I stood in horror watching the EMT trying to revive her (she was dead for about 10 minutes and yes she saw the "light") so I wont go on boats, walk close to the edge, or hang out at a pool and if you pretend to throw me in I would have a panic attack
3. porcelain dolls- why on God's green earth were these invented??? I want to break all of their ugly faces. Their eyes follow you where ever you go and their smirk mocks you when your not looking. I hate them!
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #38 
bloo97

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaygirl View Post
The sun rises and you could set a bomb off under me and I'd sleep through it.
I'll try that. Suddenly you have one more phobia! Mwahahaha!

@HayrideHaunter- Hehe- "Night Dude." LoL
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:07 PM   #39 
nochoramet

1. NEEDLES they scare the living daylights out of me and I panic whenever I get sick because they always give me shots :(
2. The dark. I have too vivid of an imagination and the dark just leaves too much room to fill it in with beasties.
3. Drains and clowns because of (ironically) my favorite Stephen King book, It. Even though that's not so bad because I tell myself it took place only in Derry, Maine and can't get me in Alabama.
4. Failure at life.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #40 
HayrideHaunter

@Bloo: XD i say that a lot