Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #41 
dukie1346

Skeletons. Just creep me out. :/
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #42 
shinybetta

I have a fear of my neighbors dog attacking my cats. It is a big german shepard and my neighbors let it run loose. It already tried to attack my cat while it was running loose, so I punched it and my cat scratched it. I like the dog, but it has a must kill cat instinct and it is let run loose.
shinybetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #43 
kaythenewbie

I'm majorly claustrophobic. If I'm in too tight of a place I start to hyperventilate and/or cry. Once when I was 12, a youth group I was in made me hike with them in a place called "the narrows". (I warned them that it would be bad, but they didn't listen) I was paralyzed with fear about halfway in and the girl next to me had to carry me out.
kaythenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #44 
zelilaa

#1- My reflection attacking me/ something looking out of the mirror.
Thanks to these two movies/trailers I saw, I can't even have a mirror around not stare STRAIGHT at my reflection to make sure it doesn't move. I will not look away. If I have to, I immediately jump out the mirror's view.
#2- Opening the fridge door, then closing it and having something stand there.
Thanks to robot chicken :/
#3- THE DARK. Holu crap I feel like something will be there
#4- Swimming at night. It's terrifying. Even if a million lights are on. It's dark outside? Hah!
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #45 
Sweeda88

The dark, spiders, and heights. My fear of heights is so bad, that when I was walking up the stairs at the Target Center, my mind was making my body feel like I was being pulled backwards.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:14 PM   #46 
Tomsk

My two phobia's are spiders (I will put a glass/jar over them etc and remove them from the house,but will be sweating while doing so) and heights (Anything over 15 foot high on a ladder and my knees are knocking.A 30 foot + high castle wall etc I'm ok with as long as I'm not too close to the edge,I fear my subconcious will force myself to run and jump off it..wierd I know :P ).
As for basic fear,I fear death (my own death).As a teenager when it dawned on me that I could die at only moment (natural causes or accident) it worried me for a while that each night when I fell asleep,I may never wake up again ever.I would be dead and never exist again in this world that would last forever after me.I grew out of that but now I have a similar but less extreme fear of my death,I now accept my (and everyone elses mortality) but fear dying and missing watching my son grow up.I live an unhealthy life (beer/smoking/ride a fast motorcycle & playing with big guns at the weekend ),my only wish is to live long enough to see him in his 20's and become a man and his character fully established with good guidance.

I also fear my wife won't let me get a 5th fish tank

Tomsk
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #47 
Tsuhei

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelilaa View Post
#1- My reflection attacking me/ something looking out of the mirror.
Thanks to these two movies/trailers I saw, I can't even have a mirror around not stare STRAIGHT at my reflection to make sure it doesn't move. I will not look away. If I have to, I immediately jump out the mirror's view.
Was one of the movies you watched called "Mirrors"? *shudders* If not, don't watch it...because your "jump out of mirror's view" theory...yeah...
Tsuhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #48 
fishman12

I'm insanly afriad of being alone in the dark, thanks to oe of the many horror shows that Animal Planet shows today. I also can't look down down from half of a flight of stairs. I have fallen from trees and of a trampoline. I actually think I fell 8-10 feet out of the tree. No broken bones or anything hurt, though. I also used to be insanely afraid that Lord Voldemort was going to get me while I was in the shower.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #49 
Duncan13

I also fear my neighbor's 2 big rottweilers. Rottweilers are good dogs, but not if you keep them penned up in the yard all day and neglect them. Now I'm scared to walk my dog, because I might come across the rottweilers, and everytime I do, they always attack me, which is one of the scariest things I've ever experienced. I am more scared that my dog will die, but I'm not scared that I will die myself since I am not afraid of death. Most 12 year olds like me are scared to die, but I'm not. I'm ready to be taken by God at any time.
Duncan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #50 
Nutt007

Aliens. I HATE little green men. I think they are coming to get me very night and give me IMPLANTS! Or worse, take me up into their spacship and stick a long rod up my nose. Lets all not forget the horrible, nasty, ANAL PROBE.
Nutt007 is offline   Reply With Quote