Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #11 
cesitlie95

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3P View Post
Lol, if you wanna get a different cave you should consider getting a terra cotta pot for like $1 which he would probably like better. And it'll take up less room, plus there's not a shark on it! Lol

And I always feel a little bad when I have to clean the tank and the bubble nest gets destroyed, but he'll just build a new one lol.
That's a good, cheap idea! I'll look around. I was watching him and he swam through the cave. lol I got so excited xD

So bubblenests are a sign that they are happy and healthy? What happens to them if they aren't used? Do they just pop?
cesitlie95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #12 
JD3P

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesitlie95 View Post
That's a good, cheap idea! I'll look around. I was watching him and he swam through the cave. lol I got so excited xD

So bubblenests are a sign that they are happy and healthy? What happens to them if they aren't used? Do they just pop?
I got mine at Lowe's, but any store that has a section in the back for plants should carry them.

Bubblenests are definitely a good sign that your betta is doing well. If they aren't used they pretty much just disappear (I assume they do pop lol).
JD3P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #13 
SummerOj

I know this is late but... I love terra cotta pots! They look nice with plants and neutral gravel. (or any gravel for that matter). Gives a "gardeny" feel to the tank. They also look nice when stacked xD Make sure that the hole at the bottom is small and your betta can't get stuck in them. I have heard some horror stories about bettas getting stuck in the holes..
SummerOj is offline   Reply With Quote