Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #1 
BIGMAYES

Unhappy A little worried..

So i ordered Striker on Dec.26 from a breeder in thai land named kai mook? and payed for it and payed for shipping to but i forgot to tell the breeder what trans shipper to send it too. ( I thought it already got shipped to Linda Olson) So after multiple calls to linda i figured out what to do, i sent Kai mook another email and told him to send it to linda in his next shipment and said in the email that i had already payed him using paypal and i have the receipts to show it. He didnt respond within 24 hrs. so i sent another one saying the same general thing and he still hasnt responded? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! :(
BIGMAYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:03 AM   #2 
BIGMAYES

any help?
BIGMAYES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:51 AM   #3 
tsoto80

all you can do at this point is wait
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #4 
Oldfishlady

I think you can file with pay-pal and stop payment....not 100% sure.....go to pay-pal site and see if they can help you.....sorry I hope you get this worked out....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #5 
Busted

From paypals website.
Quote:
If you are unable to resolve a dispute with a seller, you may file a claim that a PayPal investigating agent will review. Before you file a claim:
Check the Help Center. You often can get quick answers to your questions. In fact, you may find filing a claim is not necessary

Make sure PayPal was used to pay for the item(s) in dispute

Check the date! All claims must be filed within 45 days of the transaction or the claim will be denied

Be ready to provide agents as much relevant information as possible. Buyers who don't respond when asked will have their claims cancelled. Sellers who don't respond will default the claim, which automatically refunds the buyer

If it's an eBay purchase, review the listing. The information found there will be used to evaluate the claim
Busted is offline   Reply With Quote