Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #1 
CrankyFish84

Blackbirds falling from the sky...Freaky & sad :(

* Warning - link has pix of them, don't look if they will upset you *

Bye bye blackbird: thousands fall from sky in Arkansas, Louisiana and Sweden - Fort Wayne Homeschooling | Examiner.com

LoL...I like how the writer calls the authorities explaination out..."Hit power lines? Fireworks? Really, is that the best they can come up with??? How long have birds lived amongst these modern human inventions & not all mass died in flight?"

For real! These events are weird & I think it's some government bio weapon testing. (I wouldn't be
the first time they tested on animals, or humans for that matter).

Either way... Poor birdies. :(
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:34 AM   #2 
tsoto80

That is very weird. It would make sense if it was in one area cause then it would mean they dranked tainted wated or ate toxic food. Since it is in 3 different places.....well I dunno. Maybe the military is behind it somehow
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #3 
BlueHaven

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention this here. :D
It is sad and weird.
There were also hundreds to thousands of crabs and fish dying around the same time too. I"m not sure if this is true since I don't know much and I'm still reading about it, but apparently the fishes eyes were missing and the birds had no sign of trauma but there internal organs which were liquified....?

I'm not sure what to think about this.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:52 AM   #4 
CrankyFish84

If it's military secret testing stuff (maybe some sound wave weapon?), then I doubt we will get the true
autopsy results :( I wish I was there... I would have taken some of the bodies & had them tested
by a lab at USF. I'm sure the conspiracy forums are having a field day!
CrankyFish84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #5 
JaspersANGEL

In the paper's, some are stating the start of the apocalypse with the mass fishe's dying and the bird's.
I'm starting to get a bit freaked out, with that and having a friend who see black and depressing stuff all around him..maybe his way of thinking is starting to rub off on me.
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:27 AM   #6 
Sweeda88

I'm almost never inclined to believe exactly what the "authorities" are telling us. Usually when something strange like this happens, they had something to do with it. For goodness' sake, 5,000 birds die from BAD WEATHER?! How naive do they think we are?
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #7 
spongebob

i heard that due to bad crops and pollution thinning out the amount of vegetation that the birds were malnourished and got exhausted too quickly, and fainted. when you faint 500ft up you aint going to land alive!
spongebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #8 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongebob View Post
i heard that due to bad crops and pollution thinning out the amount of vegetation that the birds were malnourished and got exhausted too quickly, and fainted. when you faint 500ft up you aint going to land alive!
But it said that the died from a collision in "mid-air", NOT from hitting the ground.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #9 
bloo97

It was probably either bad food, or teenagers. lol
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:04 PM   #10 
purplemuffin

It's very easy to simply have one area of tainted food or water.. A carcass in a water source will do some nasty damage if there isn't anything to come clean it up(thanks gators!).. Or could be a toxin ingested, maybe not directly by the birds but by bugs, fish, something.

It is scary, and way too many are dying, but lets not get all worked up on theories here.. There is always the possibility of an accident of any kind, government or just a big business with a lot of waste. There is also the possibility of weapon testing, but I doubt any of this was done on purpose or anything.
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote