Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #11 
anglnarnld

Really not trying to be rude or anything so don't take this the wrong way but I literally JUST got this tank and like Every where i go i look for plants and hiding things. So just setting the record, my tank is really just a work in progress. So please donít say anything else about it. Thank you! ;)
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #12 
Panthera

Well not trying to be rude either, but the girls dont care if its a work in progress or not. They will tear each other up and kill if they dont have a place to call their own and have enough cover. Perhaps you should have had everything ready before you put them together. Silk plants are easy to find and cheap.
Panthera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #13 
anglnarnld

The girls are fine, they actually arent even fighting or nipping. If they were I would have taken them out until I got the plants. So please believe I am as worried as you are, but they havent been fighting .I plan on going to Petco very soon. The places I have gone (Petsmart&Pet Supplies Plus) didnt have silk plant. But Ik Petco does. So I wil be going there soon.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #14 
dramaqueen
Banned

OK, guys, calm down! I'm sure everything will be fine. lol Panthera, I'm sure Anglnamld appreciates your concern for the sorority. Anglnamld, I'm sure Panthera wasn't trying to be rude. Sometimes things appear to be rude but weren't meant to be. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #15 
anglnarnld

Well, I finally got my plants today!! Went back to petsmart and they had this sale "discount to clear" so I got a Marina EcoScaper Variety Pack that was $32.99 but got it for $17.99!! So here is my tank now ;))

I still would like to get these little short "ground" grassy plants, I might get floating plants but that might be too much, just a suggestion from a friend. But the picture isnt the best, it definatley looks alot different in real life, alot more fuller looking. But, yeah, hope you like ;D

(EDIT) Plus I need to get more gravel!!

Last edited by anglnarnld; 01-21-2011 at 09:39 PM.