Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2011, 07:41 PM   #1 
AngelicScars

I'm loving this!

I've had Marcos for all of 8 days now and I just adore him. He has SUCH great personality, I love to watch him eat (he's a goof), and he seems very happy in his home.
I had to do a water change yesterday and I felt bad for destroying his bubble nest. Well, I saw he started another one today!
At first he didn't get feeding times and that me coming up to the tank and opening the little door means food. Well, everytime he sees me he goes nuts hoping to eat! Haha! He does a little dance and opens and closes his mouth like he's saying "feed me!"

Solace was a great girl, but she didn't have this much personality. I hope Marcos is with us for a long time. He's a great betta boy!
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:42 PM   #2 
dukie1346

That's great Marcos is doing well :) It's amazing the personality built up in these little fishies.
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:54 PM   #3 
HayrideHaunter

I was thinking similar thoughts about my little Marbles! Hes a little skittish, but hes such a sweetheart! He always swims around his tank watching me...looks at my finger tipping his little head and his eyes when I touch/draw on the tank...he will sit on the side of the tank near my bed when I'm relaxing and playing on my computer...He's just so sweet and cute! And hes a happy, healthy little guy, giving me a bubblenest on his third day here! I love my little guy <3
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote