Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 AM   #1 
DormDrax

Not HUGE but enough to stress me... Possible Sore?

I'll post pictures tomorrow...

You all told me Drax is perhaps a Marble.

I believe that much.

But... yes there is that pink diamond area on his forehead which looks fine but... and here's the big BUT there is a pink area higher up on his head just where his black stops and his color lightens and when viewed from the side it defiantly looks eaten away as if some fins were missing. Could this be a bloody sore? If you look at pictures in my gallery of him you can semi see it on his spine. At first I thought it was HITHD which scared me... but now that the Tank's Chemical Levels are in check... No really they are... Nitrates and Nitrites are not even showing up.

His eye? Oh fuufuu... I don't care anymore it's still unchanged, never better, never worse I'm sure it's just how he is now. So don't ask.

Hmmm I just want to know if like... betta's now and then loose scales and regrow them now and again. The area in question is a Salmon color not so much bloody or anything... more bothering to me rather than him.

In all honesty Drax is probably healthier than me at the moment hahahaha *Hacks up Lung* Oh no not again...
DormDrax is offline   Reply With Quote