Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2011, 01:05 AM   #21 
baylee767

No I didn't throw away the foxtail Lol. I just didn't put one of the bundles in the tank... that bundle I did throw away, but the tank looks the same as before.

WELL, not really. I just finished cutting all the anarchis and foxtail in half and creating new bundles for little forests I'm creating with them for better hiding places. I want the plants to grow NOW and start looking good and thick...

The top half of the anarchis is pretty much adjusted. probably 100 new leaves on each (HUGELY thick with little to no space in between the leaf layers...) But the bottom half wasn't getting enough light to adjust, so hopefully this will solve my problem.

I placed a new buncle of foxtail behind the ornament in the back... Let's hope it doesn't die from no light or something...

Cloudywater =D! And all my plants look stubby and ugly right now!
baylee767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:12 AM   #22 
LeroyTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyRigid View Post
I am going to have to go shopping for some new plants now as the purple waffle I was sold as an underwater plant is already dying off and starting to rot.
Harley, sorry about your purple waffle. Strange, but the one I bought is still doing fantastic! I figured I wouldn't turf it right away, but wait until it starts to fail. Looks like it'll be staying around for a while, hopefully. I'm liking the color it's adding to my tank.
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #23 
LeroyTheBetta

Baylee, your tank looks great! Can't wait to see new photos when it's all done!
LeroyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote