Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #1 
eclover09

Three more girls : P

So, life is so ironic lol. When I didn't want females, there was always so many and I always saw such really pretty one's. When I am looking for females, all the stores are like, practically empty of females >< BUT I did find three more, so now I have six, and next week I'm going to go out and try and find a seventh one, cause well, I have a thing for the number seven. I so wish I could have a white female >< Love them too death. There was a black and white one labeled a female that I really liked, but I swear it was a male, it was twice the size of the other females and just had a male like face/body.

Sweet-pea. Not exactly a little girl I would have chosen lol, but my mom really liked her so I got her. Shes very bloated though, yet so so skinny : / So im treating her with epsom salt. She's pretty feisty though for being a midget compared to the others girls haha.

Poinsettia. Just loved her red color, reminded me of my male Valentine.

Arwen. She's a very pretty violet/silver color, but she hates the camera, so it was impossible to try and get a picture, she kept freaking out in her cup with the camera close by.

Hopefully I can find one more I like before I finish setting up the ten gallon : P
eclover09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:24 AM   #2 
Jupiter

Ohh, cuties! I bet they'll look even better once they colour up and get some TLC. ;)
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:10 AM   #3 
eclover09

I'm interested to see if Arwen gets any more purple without stress stripes, since they make her body so pale. Her bottom half is really violet and its a very pretty shade.
eclover09 is offline   Reply With Quote