Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #1 
Cassandra90

Dividing tanks

At the moment I have one betta in a 5 gallon. I fell in love with the fish, I always check out the betta section and my local pet stores, meijer and walmart.

I am interested in getting another. But I am limited on space. So, I was wondering if I was to buy a 5 gallon kit would that be fine to divid (I may get a ten gallon if I can take some shelves off my desk)? My tank right now is a bow front and it is unusually small for a 5 gallon, it was made to anole lizzards. So I have no idea how I would divid it.

Also I would love to see pictures of divided tanks. Just to get the idea.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #2 
Irish Dancing Man

Talking

You can buy an actual FISH tank that has a divider. try pet-smart or wall-mart. 5 gallon is fine. they would each get 2 and a half (Which is the mini-um for bettas)

you could definitely get a 5 gal.
Irish Dancing Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #3 
Cassandra90

Thank you, I have been looking around at tanks and supplies. I just never divided a tank but I have experience with fish. I own a 55 semi aggressive tank and many other tanks for the past 8 years. So I figured it shouldn't be to hard.
Cassandra90 is offline   Reply With Quote