Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2011, 01:47 AM   #21 
DinobotLoki

Tree frogs rarely go into deep water, so I'd just have to make sure I had a separate shallow 'pool' for them higher up where the fish couldn't get to, same thing with the geckos I think... I'll have to research that. And you could just be that nice that it evens things out to have a mean fish lol. So far Terra's been really laid back, I checked on him earlier and he was resting on Gunter's foot while she was in her little area. Maybe it's because he's young? I just found out today that he's probably only a couple months old.
DinobotLoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:02 AM   #22 
metalbetta

From the picture he looks like an adult to me... If he were only a couple of months old he wouldn't be nearly the size of what he is now. Besides, usually pet store bettas are sold as adults. However I'm convinced that Mew was still a juvenile when I brought her home... She was TINY. but who knows?
I don't think you'll have problems with your betta ganging up on Gunter... Size does matter after all. lol
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #23 
DinobotLoki

Seriously? He's only about an inch long, and my boyfriend told me that his betta is two and a half inches. When I was in the store he was the smallest and I just thought he was a runt or something lol.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:29 AM   #24 
metalbetta

Well he might still be pretty young, but old enough to be considered an adult. Just like I'm considered an adult but I'm still relatively young. My mind on the other hand is the mind of a 16 year old kid who thinks dirty words are funny. ;) lol aaaanyway he'll grow. trust me. He'll stay just as aggressive too.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:35 AM   #25 
DinobotLoki

Lol. I'm not worried too much. I'll just add more rocks to Gunter's side and then fill it with more water. Do your girls ever fight or anything? I know I've been reading about sororities a little and if I do get another reptile that's what I think would be pretty fun.