Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #11 
purplemuffin

I got one of those star charts done (Give your date of birth, location of birth, and exact time of birth)...dude. I have 7 libras. My three main ones are all libras. If you read the articles on libras, I AM a libra. XD

I will continue to follow the tropical zodiac. Although I do wish I was the new snake wrangler sign LOL!

But yeah, I ain't no virgo!
purplemuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:41 AM   #12 
Abby

i agree with tsoto80 im born Pisces I'll died that way
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #13 
Learn To Fly

For me, this really sucks. I was Aries, and that is completely ME. So now I'm Pisces, which I am really not. I don't care whether they say I'm Pisces now, I still say I'm Aries. Yup, I just re-read Aries' description, and that is all me. Pisces? NO NO NO! I am definitely NOT weak-willed and submissive, or easygoing and patient, and that seems to sum up the whole description (sorry all of you Pisces, if that offended you). If they're really doing this, they're really messing up this system...especially because it seems like there's a whole lot of people who don't like the change. They're probably going to have to re-write the descriptions, too, because otherwise there's no way I could be Pisces, ever. I just don't get how they can change the signs like this...so many people's won't match up! Although my sister, born two days after me (and several years lol) is also Aries and I never thought it fit her well...but Pisces seems to be just right for her. Maybe the "realignment of the stars" happened after, like, 2000 (just to throw a date out there) and people born after that didn't fit with the original signs, but they fit with the ones they are now. Uhgg. This really stinks...a lot. Grr grr grr. (end rant)

Sorry for the huge wall of text...
Learn To Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #14 
tsoto80

I had a talk with my mom last night about this (she is into asrology among other things) and she told me not to listen to it. I looked at different web sites and there is mixed reviews on the change. One web site said it only applies to people that is born after the year of 2009. I need to find a verifiable web site. Just because someone says that it is true does not mean that it is.
tsoto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:27 AM   #15 
fleetfish

So I was born on March 11 which is the transition date for Aquarius to turn into Pisces .... so I would be an Aquarius Pisces. I have TWO signs :)

And both make sense.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #16 
fleetfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
So I was born on March 11 which is the transition date for Aquarius to turn into Pisces .... so I would be an Aquarius Pisces. I have TWO signs :)

And both make sense.

N/M .... I will always remain a Pisces.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #17 
JKfish

I'm aquarius through and through, lol, capricorn isn't something I'll just switch to because someone says so. It's good to know things are staying the same.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #18 
demonr6

Pisces but now Aquarius, at least I am still in the water.
demonr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #19 
Bmo

Ex-Aries here! Proud new Pisces! Actually, the whole zodiac is just silly nonsense but fun to read anyways. I read up on the characteristics of Pisces and I relate SO much better. Plus, this one website I got the info from compared Pisces to the Rabbit in the Chinese zodiac, which I am also. My world makes sense now!
Bmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:31 PM   #20 
Dragonlady

I was always on the cusp between Gemini and Cancer. According to this, I am now considered a Gemini.
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote