Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #141 
StarSpun

Location: Toronto, Canada for the warm months, on an RV somewhere warm during the cold ones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
D: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

If Theodore Mittens isn't neutered and he has kittens with a pretty she kitty can I have one?!?!?! D: <3 Preferably a girl? <3

I LOVE him!!!!! :D He sounds like the coolest cat EVER!!! >u<

LOL Traveling zoo! XD If I saw you guys I'd probably say the same thing! XD

You're so lucky to own an RV and get to stay in FL for the winter!!! :D I'd love to be in FL for the winter! XD

I'm glad you got all your boys safely and I hope everything goes smoothly with them! =]

LOLLLLLL! Oh sometimes I wish I had bred him, uggghhh! He is not only a strange looking beautiful little thing, but like I was saying, the personality is unlike anything I've ever witnessed in a cat. People meet him and they are like, are you SURE he's all cat!?!?!

Imagine walking in and seeing a cat sitting on the couch watching TV or just chilling....but when I say 'sitting' I mean sitting. Like on his butt with his two front arms crossed in front of him. He also likes to have conversations....I could go on about him, but ya....he's pretty popular back at home....lol!

Thanks so much for all the kind words. I hope these guys do ok....especially being on an RV. My petstore Betta Fishwish loves to travel or something. I don't know....if I didn't know any better I'd say he actually likes when we are on the road....even hitting a bump or 10 Oh my gosh, the border going back to Canada is going to love this....ha ha!
StarSpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 04:46 PM   #142 
StarSpun

Location: Toronto, Canada for the warm months, on an RV somewhere warm during the cold ones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monroe0704 View Post
The link worked :) I still want fry from the MG pair!!

Sweet! The female is quite nice looking too. Even Bryan my hubby said shes the best looking and I don't think he knows much about the standards, ha ha!

Poor male really did a number on his tail though. Hope it gets all perfect again! I want to breed them in Feb, right after our short cruise. So there will be babies sooooon. Ahhh!
StarSpun is offline   Reply With Quote