Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-15-2011, 12:30 AM   #11 
Abby

well the tank i was originally going to have my fish in is this:

Info on this tank: Complete with a 3L Plastic cube aquarium with black frame, a Zen themed decorative background, natural gravel (250g), 5 black decorative stones, Nutrafin Max Betta Food (3g) and Nutrafin Betta Bowl Conditioner (59ml). Just add fish and water!

Mind you this is WAY out of proportion. The fish makes it look WAY bigger then it is this is only 0.5 gallons and a pet shop assured me it was plenty big enough.
i got it home and looked at it set up and went "HELL NO!" then we put a plant in it and it looked great then we took the plant out, now it will be a temp holding cell incase any of my females become agressive.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #12 
Abby

2.5 gallons is PLENTY my tanks only 22 ltrs (about 6 gallons) and its full of plants:
Old 01-15-2011, 12:36 AM   #13 
Abby

My partner tells me to suggest Java moss and narrow leaf java fern. these need about 7 hrs of light a day though as do most plants, my tank lights on at LEAST 5 hrs a day.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #14 
PewPewPew

I likes! She's a petty lady! <3 I agree with a few plants.. I ve never had good luck with live plants,but soft soft plastic ones checked over and clipped of any edges have proved nice and small silk plants arent half bad :3 or you can try a betta leaf! They sell them at pet smart. It suctions to your tank and mine loved to snooze and nom on it! Its a few bucks :B
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #15 
fishman12

Nice! And thanks for the recognition. Although I'm not really an expert on this site, but I still have been around for a while.
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leonardo, viani